Incels

ThatOwlWoman

Leftist Vermin
An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

The cliched, cartoon image of women is readily apparent on this site. Obviously, you've experienced it firsthand, but the reaction to my family situation speaks volumes. A younger woman with someone older is 'a gold digger', or a 'whore', who can't wait to collect. My wife just turned 50, but she is still painted as some evil harlot. We see stories of male conquest and numerous other juvenile remarks. My guess is that a lot of those remarks come from 'incels', sad pathetic men who have no idea how to interact with women, and no interest in trying. Misogyny is in again with the right wing crowd, their reaction, I guess, to the me too movement. I am not surprised to hear this at all. When you dehumanize any class, it becomes much easier to hate them.

The cliched, cartoon image of women is readily apparent on this site. Obviously, you've experienced it firsthand, but the reaction to my family situation speaks volumes. A younger woman with someone older is 'a gold digger', or a 'whore', who can't wait to collect. My wife just turned 50, but she is still painted as some evil harlot. We see stories of male conquest and numerous other juvenile remarks. My guess is that a lot of those remarks come from 'incels', sad pathetic men who have no idea how to interact with women, and no interest in trying. Misogyny is in again with the right wing crowd, their reaction, I guess, to the me too movement. I am not surprised to hear this at all. When you dehumanize any class, it becomes much easier to hate them.

To hate them, and to exploit them. Or murder them.

I really don't have the inclination to read an article about these losers, but I presume leading psychologists put the Incel movement at the intersection of racism, misogyny, and white male grievance.

I dated a 23 yr. old when I was 43. Today, I see an older man with a young woman, I think "lucky bastard" :dunno:

I dated a 23 yr. old when I was 43. Today, I see an older man with a young woman, I think "lucky bastard" :dunno:

I saw a beautiful woman this morning who must have been in the vicinity of 70: long blonde hair, stylishly dressed, physically fit, healthy looking and very striking.

I am 19 years older than my wife (we've never had a formal marriage ceremony)...and we have been together 40 years. I figured that she was Ms. Right on our first date...which was a blind date arranged (insisted upon) by a really good friend. He correctly thought we would hit it off.

The age difference is not that big a thing; certainly has never been for us. Although...ummm...I am now 86...and she 67. I imagine I will be leaving Earth a long time before she. I hope when I am gone she will find someone nice closer to her own age...and that she does it quickly.

I am 19 years older than my wife (we've never had a formal marriage ceremony)...and we have been together 40 years. I figured that she was Ms. Right on our first date...which was a blind date arranged (insisted upon) by a really good friend. He correctly thought we would hit it off.

The age difference is not that big a thing; certainly has never been for us. Although...ummm...I am now 86...and she 67. I imagine I will be leaving Earth a long time before she. I hope when I am gone she will find someone nice closer to her own age...and that she does it quickly.

Sounds like love to me

I know couples like you two

Good for you two

There are men who had horrific parents that taught them to hate themselves and the world

It makes for a disastrous life for their children

And they cause the deaths of people

Incels from a different perspective: Lady incels

I also discovered that the term was coined in the 1990s by a woman.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2022/05/femcel-meaning-female-incel-reddit/629836/

“We were all ugly,” Amanda, a 22-year-old student from Florida told me, recalling the online community she found when she was 18. “Men didn’t like us, guys didn’t want to be with us, and it was fine to acknowledge it.”
This Reddit forum was called r/Trufemcels, and she commented there under the username “strangeanduglygrl.” Amanda didn’t post very often, but she checked in every day on the community of self-identified “femcels,” or involuntarily celibate women. (I agreed to refer to her by her first name only, to separate her current life from her former internet identity.) They came to complain about the superficiality of men and the privilege of pretty women, and to share their experiences moving through the world in an unattractive body, which therefore disadvantaged them romantically, socially, and economically. They were finding the modern dating landscape—the image-based apps, the commodified dating “market,” the illusory “freedom” to be found in hookup culture—to be unnavigable, and they talked about taking a “pink pill,” and opening their eyes to the reality that society was misogynistic and “lookist.” They could be funny—in 2019, a commenter repeated a pretty friend’s suggestion that nobody really needs to wear makeup, adding five heart-eye emoji and a link to the joke subreddit r/thanksimcured. They could be kind of mean—like male incels, they mocked lucky, beautiful women, whom they called “Stacys.” Mostly, they wrote about being sad. “Normies can’t comprehend real loneliness,” an early post begins. “Guys don’t treat ugly girls like people,” reads another.

you're killing life, simp!

fuck yes women are golddiggers.

you shouldn't trust one who isnt with your seed.

do work.
Emory-Andrew-Tate.png

Reactions: Joe

My ex was 10 yrs younger. But I never had age in mind when I dated.
One of my parent's friends said she had a niece that was divorced and
I should give her a call. We've been together 17 yrs. She's 2 yrs. younger.

I'm sure you remember A.K Gandy from the other forum.

A retired rail worker who was living the good life in Florida with his successful wife.

She too passed very young, but before she did the loons on the board always jeered at him for lying about his life, the true success of his wife, etc..

Haters are gonna hate, and incels are the worst kind of haters.

They blame women for all of their ills, and many can be dangerous.

Back