Incels

no such thing as toxic masculinity. weren't you just spouting about how young boys are being taught to be less manly, turning them in to incels?????

A giant elephant in the room re spousal abuse and homicides is the demographics of the ethnicities and the cultures they create for themselves. The homicides among black women is almost 4 times higher than among white women, same for native American women, and significantly higher among hispanic women than white women, who have the lowest rates. Given the prevalence of 'macho' culture among hispanics, one would think that demographic would have the highest murder rates, but in fact they don't, which tends to disprove the 'toxic masculinity' myth. At least it proves it to be far less of a factor than some would like it to be.

A giant elephant in the room re spousal abuse and homicides is the demographics of the ethnicities and the cultures they create for themselves. The homicides among black women is almost 4 times higher than among white women, same for native American women, and significantly higher among hispanic women than white women, who have the lowest rates. Given the prevalence of 'macho' culture among hispanics, one would think that demographic would have the highest murder rates, but in fact they don't, which tends to disprove the 'toxic masculinity' myth. At least it proves it to be far less of a factor than some would like it to be.

I believe that the main reason behind the lower level of domestic violence in the hispanic demographic, at least for those that are recently immigrated or a single generation removed, is that they were mostly raised to be women and wives. So they know their role in the family and most do it well

If they fold its generally within the first two weeks.

That's gotta be tough as a business owner having to start over with a new trainee. Do you find that you attract only the kind of people who would be down with that more "military" style of management?

That's gotta be tough as a business owner having to start over with a new trainee. Do you find that you attract only the kind of people who would be down with that more "military" style of management?
Yes. They know what we are going in. We have been around a long time.

I believe that the main reason behind the lower level of domestic violence in the hispanic demographic, at least for those that are recently immigrated or a single generation removed, is that they were mostly raised to be women and wives. So they know their role in the family and most do it well

When I lived in SoCal the hispanic community (the town I was in had a LOT of illegals) were almost all to a person the most family oriented and faith-oriented people you saw around. The hispanic women had their stroller brigades all over the neighborhood.

I was unaware of the lower level of domestic violence.

When I lived in SoCal the hispanic community (the town I was in had a LOT of illegals) were almost all to a person the most family oriented and faith-oriented people you saw around. The hispanic women had their stroller brigades all over the neighborhood.

I was unaware of the lower level of domestic violence.
As I understand it, the hispanic community of immigrants were raised catholic. Catholicism is huge in a lot of hispanic countries, so I would expect that it carries over to their communities in America as well.

Back