Incels

You help make my point. A boy needs a strong male presence willing to stand up to a woman insisting on making all the rules. The system no longer allows for a man to be a man.

There's a lot to be said for possibly teaching men to moderate their manliness since that testosterone often leads to very bad outcomes.

The "hypergamy" charge seems pretty obvious. In any given society that limits women's access to capital and opportunity (as our society still does, even though less so than in the past) they are always going to seek a mate who is more capable of protecting them and providing them and their offspring with a survival advantage.

As for the "Modern Feminism" charge, that's a different beast. I will agree that is a definite change in our society and does shake up the equilibrium we established at the expense of women's autonomy. So yeah with the advent of our realization that women are fully human and capable members of our society (and not just brood sows and home attendants) there's going to be a bit of thrash in the relationship between the sexes.

Women are STILL the gatekeepers (as they will always be in a stable and decent society) but now they appear to have more agency than many of the incels. As women make strides in society (more education, etc.) they will shift their selection to accord with that. So I can definitely see that what is actually a NECESSARY change in society (feminism) may lead to a transient spike in men who feel agrieved moreso than they usually are.
nobody took away womens autonomy. In fact, what modern feminism has done is created more lonely and single cat ladies who hate men than ever before. Modern feminism, and modern feminists, have been lying to women about what feminism is and now they are paying the price. that cost will get worse as the years go by.

we're living in a world of incels
raised on antipsychotic meds
forced on them by helicopter moms
browbeating them down

and they come at me with anger and hate
making me laugh in their effeminate face
until I look at them and say

how small is your taint?
how small is your taint?
how small is your taint?
i'll fuck you in the ass
you silly little incel
so....

punish victims twice is your motto?

I think that makes you a shitty person.

throwing other men under the bus is a bitch move, not alpha.

nobody took away womens autonomy.

Historically women have been second class citizens in almost all western societies.

In fact, what modern feminism has done is created more lonely and single cat ladies who hate men than ever before.

I will have to disagree with that, but then I'm married to a feminist. I haven't met many who "hate men".

Modern feminism, and modern feminists, have been lying to women about what feminism is and now they are paying the price. that cost will get worse as the years go by.

Again, disagree, but then I also live with a very smart and accomplished woman who is extremely capable, so I may have a skewed view on the topic.

Historically women have been second class citizens in almost all western societies.

I will have to disagree with that, but then I'm married to a feminist. I haven't met many who "hate men".

Again, disagree, but then I also live with a very smart and accomplished woman who is extremely capable, so I may have a skewed view on the topic.
historically, men and women have had gender roles to fulfill. the only ones believing that they are/were second class citizens are those who couldn't fulfill those roles and chose to do something different because they couldn't/didn't want to deal with their responsibilities.

Not meeting many is anecdotal. the internet and society is full of modern feminists claiming that they don't need men, that men are trash, that they are useless.

again, anecdotal. the majority of modern women show differently. By 2030, over 50% of women over the age of 30 are going to be single and childless and will most likely remain that way until they die.

historically, men and women have had gender roles to fulfill. the only ones believing that they are/were second class citizens are those who couldn't fulfill those roles and chose to do something different because they couldn't/didn't want to deal with their responsibilities.

You mean like voting, opening bank accounts in their own names, owning property, having bodily autonomy? Those roles?

Not meeting many is anecdotal. the internet and society is full of modern feminists claiming that they don't need men, that men are trash, that they are useless.

Don't confuse the noisy minority for the vast majority. When you go off of the internet you are seeing the amplification of the extreme, not the real deal.

again, anecdotal. the majority of modern women show differently. By 2030, over 50% of women over the age of 30 are going to be single and childless and will most likely remain that way until they die.

Then maybe the problem is with the men they have to choose from. Maybe it's a sign for US to do better.

Women are FAR more likely to die at the hands of their male partner than the other way 'round (SOURCE).

You mean like voting, opening bank accounts in their own names, owning property, having bodily autonomy? Those roles?

Don't confuse the noisy minority for the vast majority. When you go off of the internet you are seeing the amplification of the extreme, not the real deal.

Then maybe the problem is with the men they have to choose from. Maybe it's a sign for US to do better.

Women are FAR more likely to die at the hands of their male partner than the other way 'round (SOURCE).
most women did not want to be able to vote. It was only a very noisy minority that pushed that.
women in the early 1900s could also have bank accounts, own property, own and run business'. Most of them did not want that responsibility.

typical feminist response.......'do better'. Women generally want men that are superior to them. They also want equality only when it benefits them.

Nobody with critical thinking skills is going to take a united nations source seriously. Especially given the fact that most women can't, or won't, think logically or rationally. For a reality check on that, look up the 'man vs. bear' question and argument.

most women did not want to be able to vote. It was only a very noisy minority that pushed that.

Wow. So denying someone a right because only a few members of society want it. But then I also question your claim that most didn't want to vote. I'm sure you talked extensively with women in the late 19th century.

typical feminist response.......'do better'. Women generally want men that are superior to them. They also want equality only when it benefits them.

Are you attempting to show the incel mindset?

Nobody with critical thinking skills is going to take a united nations source seriously. Especially given the fact that most women can't, or won't, think logically or rationally. For a reality check on that, look up the 'man vs. bear' question and argument.

OK. So that didn't take long. Finding the incel only took about 3 posts. Got it.

Maybe being a raving misogynist is why the chicks avoid you?

Wow. So denying someone a right because only a few members of society want it. But then I also question your claim that most didn't want to vote. I'm sure you talked extensively with women in the late 19th century.

Are you attempting to show the incel mindset?

OK. So that didn't take long. Finding the incel only took about 3 posts. Got it.

Maybe being a raving misogynist is why the chicks avoid you?
1. i'm giving you historical facts, not my opinion.
2. again, my giving you factual reality is not an incel mindset.
3. again, my giving you factual reality is not an incel mindset nor is it misogyny.
Do women want men that are taller than them? make more money than them? stronger than them? more experienced and confident than them?
if you answer those questions honestly, you will then have to decide if you're a misogynist as well, or was I right all along?

again, I suggest you look up the 'man vs bear' argument on youtube.

1. i'm giving you historical facts, not my opinion.
2. again, my giving you factual reality is not an incel mindset.
3. again, my giving you factual reality is not an incel mindset nor is it misogyny.
Do women want men that are taller than them? make more money than them? stronger than them? more experienced and confident than them?
if you answer those questions honestly, you will then have to decide if you're a misogynist as well, or was I right all along?

again, I suggest you look up the 'man vs bear' argument on youtube.

Meanwhile, not just sons but daughters need a male role model in the family as well, and brothers too, if not siblings then cousins and neighbors.

you're a simp.

Two paths diverged in a woods,

You sold your soud to please a materialistic idiotic slut and it has made all the difference, simp.

you're a simp.

Two paths diverged in a woods,

You sold your soud to please a materialistic idiotic slut and it has made all the difference, simp.

Wow. You are so insightful.

Seriously, do you EVER had anything meaningful to add to any conversation? Or are you really a massive drudge in real life?

Back