Incels

it wasn't as bad when we were young.

these people are beaten down and drugged much more and fed coke AT SCHOOL.

of course "be tougher" is always advisable, but the macro conditions do matter a little.

systemic discrimination is real, it's just mostly against little white boys.
Absolutely true. I work with a lot of younger men,....23- 27 age group. In my position I look to not just build good employees,....but build STRONG MEN! Thats exactly what I do. We are creating some fierce warriors in my circles. We do not accept defeatist attitudes AT ALL. You WILL win,....or you wont be here. You WILL rise above the hurdles,....the more hurdles put in place THE B ETTER. What doesnt kill you MAKES YOU STRONGER!

Its never been good enuff for me to win. I HAVE TO win with both hands tied behind my back while wearing a blindfold while hopping on one leg so to speak! You feel me? Its an adrenaline rush to win with everything and every one stacked against you. Just simply winning is boring,...any shlump can do THAT if they want to! Those are the kinds of people I want working for me or in my private circles. Fearless ANIMALS,....THAT is what is needed most in these times.

You know what all the greatest football coaches do this time of year in pre season? its not about the score,...its about evaluation. They will take say a young QB that they SUSPECT might have a little something to him and then do their very best to put him into the worst possible situation they can think of. A sieve O line that cant block for him to save their ass, a group of untalented Receivers that have zero chance of making the team, purposely call a bad play that will get them eaten alive.......... Then sit back and watch to see how he RESPONDS. Does he shrink like a pansy, roll up in a ball, point fingers and blame everyone else, lose his cool and just throw the ball up for grabs,.......or does he rise to the challenge and keep his head about him. Does he summon the strength to somehow FIND A WAY to at least have a FIGHTING chance. If he does,.....you have something there. Then when put into a situation where the playing field is level he will dominate because he has the WINNING GENE to rise above adversity no matter how adverse.

This all seems like a bit of nonsense to me. Incels and dried up old maids have always been around its just that in earlier times we just called them dorks and dogs is all....LOL Sure,...there may well be more of them nowadays due to societies steep decline, and I am betting there are more, wayyyyyy more,...but they have always been around. I feel bad for them but what can you do,....it is what it is. The easy answer would be for the dorks and dogs to just accept who and what they are and pair up. At least they would have somebody that way. :)
Shrinking taints in males is real. The shorter the taint the less fertile and more effeminate a boy becomes. It could be caused by chemicals in water and food, but it's more psychological with incels. They spend their entire life in their room and never find their place in the pecking order, which is a requirement in becoming a man.

Shrinking taints in males is real. The shorter the taint the less fertile and more effeminate a boy becomes. It could be caused by chemicals in water and food, but it's more psychological with incels. They spend their entire life in their room and never find their place in the pecking order, which is a requirement in becoming a man.
It's usually the third born male in a family. The first and second are the most aggressive and manly. The third born is the effeminate one.

Example:
Twenty years ago, Ray Blanchard and Anthony Bogaert demonstrated that the probability of a boy growing up to be gay increases for each older brother born to the same mother, the so-called fraternal birth order (FBO) effect. Their first investigation indicated that each older brother increased the probability of being gay by about 33% (1). This startling phenomenon was confirmed in multiple studies based on independent populations totaling over 10,000 subjects, and a meta-analysis indicated that between 15% and 29% of gay men owe their sexual orientation to this effect

It's usually the third born male in a family. The first and second are the most aggressive and manly. The third born is the effeminate one.

Example:
Twenty years ago, Ray Blanchard and Anthony Bogaert demonstrated that the probability of a boy growing up to be gay increases for each older brother born to the same mother, the so-called fraternal birth order (FBO) effect. Their first investigation indicated that each older brother increased the probability of being gay by about 33% (1). This startling phenomenon was confirmed in multiple studies based on independent populations totaling over 10,000 subjects, and a meta-analysis indicated that between 15% and 29% of gay men owe their sexual orientation to this effect
Incels are straight males who are socially awkward and blame women for their inability to get laid. It all started around the time kids were no longer allowed to trick or treat because parents decided it is too dangerous. Middle class families moved to a cul-de-sac so kids would have a safe space from the world.

Women like guys who live on the edge and display their tailfeathers. It's like a mating call and mastering video games isn't considered macho. The only danger in being locked up in your room all day is wearing out your joystick.

Incels are straight males who are socially awkward and blame women for their inability to get laid. It all started around the time kids were no longer allowed to trick or treat because parents decided it is too dangerous. Middle class families moved to a cul-de-sac so kids would have a safe space from the world.

Women like guys who live on the edge and display their tailfeathers. It's like a mating call and mastering video games isn't considered macho. The only danger in being locked up in your room all day is wearing out your joystick.
nice job not holding women accountable in any way, shape, or form you giant fucking simp.

that's what I thought you would do. only thing you're capable of. come back when you're ready to discuss reality.
What do you think is causing incels?
Have they always been part of society?

This is a fun topic so show me how smart you are.

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."
Woman! Know your place. ;)

Its never been good enuff for me to win. I HAVE TO win with both hands tied behind my back while wearing a blindfold while hopping on one leg so to speak! You feel me? Its an adrenaline rush to win with everything and every one stacked against you. Just simply winning is boring,...any shlump can do THAT if they want to! Those are the kinds of people I want working for me or in my private circles. Fearless ANIMALS,....THAT is what is needed most in these times.
I say you're full of it.

fake.

so you're willing to be a performative monkey clown to get some gash?

be what you want. not what they say.

that's actually manning up.

stoicism for the win.

Mgtow forever.

Back