Incels

Concart, and you, are simply wrong. Incels do not exist because they've always hated women. IN FACT, i've seen many more of the 'asshole' men get the hot women because most modern women are toxic and want that drama.

Incels exist because most modern women do not live in reality and ignore most men that do not fit in to their standards, or check their boxes. It is because of this environment that most incels are bitter and resentful.
Absolutely wrong. And so is the rest of this. In fact, you sound bitter and resentful yourself. I have three daughters (the oldest passed away in June). None of them are as you describe, nor are their same-age peers. You might want to examine yourself and why you seem to attract women who are superficial and materialistic. Could it be that YOU are looking only for superficial characteristics yourself?

Absolutely wrong. And so is the rest of this. In fact, you sound bitter and resentful yourself. I have three daughters (the oldest passed away in June). None of them are as you describe, nor are their same-age peers. You might want to examine yourself and why you seem to attract women who are superficial and materialistic. Could it be that YOU are looking only for superficial characteristics yourself?
again, this is all in generalities. your daughters are of a different generation, not the modern generations, so this doesn't really apply to them.
I don't need to examine myself any longer. I did that over the last 40 years. I know who I attract and who I don't and i'm quite comfortable with myself.

I'm sorry for the loss of your oldest. I lost my son 9 years ago. I know how hard it is.

again, this is all in generalities. your daughters are of a different generation, not the modern generations, so this doesn't really apply to them.
I don't need to examine myself any longer. I did that over the last 40 years. I know who I attract and who I don't and i'm quite comfortable with myself.

I'm sorry for the loss of your oldest. I lost my son 9 years ago. I know how hard it is.
Thanks, STY. My heart sorrows with yours. Does it get any better with time?

Thanks, STY. My heart sorrows with yours. Does it get any better with time?
I'd like to say that it does, but it doesn't. it changes how you deal with it, but it never gets any better. every year on the anniversary, the wife breaks down like the day it happened.
Thanks as well and good luck. i'll pray for you and yours

This all seems like a bit of nonsense to me. Incels and dried up old maids have always been around its just that in earlier times we just called them dorks and dogs is all....LOL Sure,...there may well be more of them nowadays due to societies steep decline, and I am betting there are more, wayyyyyy more,...but they have always been around. I feel bad for them but what can you do,....it is what it is. The easy answer would be for the dorks and dogs to just accept who and what they are and pair up. At least they would have somebody that way. :)

This all seems like a bit of nonsense to me. Incels and dried up old maids have always been around its just that in earlier times we just called them dorks and dogs is all....LOL Sure,...there may well be more of them nowadays due to societies steep decline, and I am betting there are more, wayyyyyy more,...but they have always been around. I feel bad for them but what can you do,....it is what it is. The easy answer would be for the dorks and dogs to just accept who and what they are and pair up. At least they would have somebody that way. :)
the problem is the gynocentric society hires empowered young women over men, because feminism.

then the women realize working sucks and they do want a man, but now all the men all poor because all the jobs went to dumb bitches.

you can be a simp and just blame the men to man up, but that's just you piling on, and putting blame where women want you to, simp.

Morality is the right thing to do....thank the Gods both the old and the new that we have so many ancestors to help us with this important life skill.
but discriminating against young men and them blaming them is still simp behavior.

society can't be wrong. blame the victims.

so much for brotherhood, individual rights, and transendent morality....

fake alpha destroys society for some idiot bimbo gash......

so sad.

the problem is the gynocentric society hires empowered young women over men, because feminism.

then the women realize working sucks and they do want a man, but now all the men all poor because all the jobs went to dumb bitches.

you can be a simp and just blame the men to man up, but that's just you piling on, and putting blame where women want you to, simp.
Where in my post do you see me BLAMING men? I said there were always dorks and old maids throughout history,...and there have been. Goofy or ugly looking people with odd traits and no magnetic personalities. Guess what? People like that rarely get laid,....just the way it is. Nothing much can be done about it either. Simp? You must still be asleep and are not understanding what I am posting. Wake the fuck up,...have some coffee,...THEN respond.

Where in my post do you see me BLAMING men? I said there were always dorks and old maids throughout history,...and there have been. Goofy or ugly looking people with odd traits and no magnetic personalities. Guess what? People like that rarely get laid,....just the way it is. Nothing much can be done about it either. Simp? You must still be asleep and are not understanding what I am posting. Wake the fuck up,...have some coffee,...THEN respond.
you're downplaying their destruction and also insulting them.

but it makes you cool bro.

you're so alpha.

In plain English.......Going on a successful pussy hunt requires one vital trait...CONFIDENCE. Notice I didnt say arrogance or false bravado. Confidence,...that IS the key. Certain LW woman in here who dislike me will say I am wrong,............they are FULL OF SHIT. I know better and have the track record to prove it....LOL In fact,...back in the day I would have mounted them too if they were worth anything,.... wouldnt have taken long either! :laugh:

you're downplaying their destruction and also insulting them.

but it makes you cool bro.

you're so alpha.
Im not an alpha. Thats an insult actually. A lot of alpha's are pussies and hate me for what I am. I am a true sigma male,....I sit above the alpha male and poke fun at them.

Im not an alpha. Thats an insult actually. A lot of alpha's are pussies and hate me for what I am. I am a true sigma male,....I sit above the alpha male and poke fun at them.
me too bro.

I just have a thing against what all this "future is female" shit has done to our poor men and boys.

you're still one of my very best besties.

me too bro.

I just have a thing against what all this "future is female" shit has done to our poor men and boys.

you're still one of my very best besties.
I hear you. I just have a hard time taking any of this future is female stuff seriously at all. I know how dominant I can be as a male and would hope other men have had the same experiences in life. To me its all just a bunch of stupid talk because I never experienced such things in life. Its like fearing an ant in a way,....i just laugh at it. Just cant take it serious. women ALWAYS want what they cant have,...ALWAYS. It started with eve. They desire the swingin dick " in more ways than one" but know they can never have it. Drives them NUTS! :laugh:

but discriminating against young men and them blaming them is still simp behavior.

society can't be wrong. blame the victims.

so much for brotherhood, individual rights, and transendent morality....

fake alpha destroys society for some idiot bimbo gash......

so sad.
This is a dark age,,,,a really nasty one....most of these failed fucks we live with refused to listen...refused to learn.

DO U UNDERSTAND?

Y/N

I hear you. I just have a hard time taking any of this future is female stuff seriously at all. I know how dominant I can be as a male and would hope other men have had the same experiences in life. To me its all just a bunch of stupid talk because I never experienced such things in life. Its like fearing an ant in a way,....i just laugh at it. Just cant take it serious. women ALWAYS want what they cant have,...ALWAYS. It started with eve. They desire the swingin dick " in more ways than one" but know they can never have it. Drives them NUTS! :laugh:
it wasn't as bad when we were young.

these people are beaten down and drugged much more and fed coke AT SCHOOL.

of course "be tougher" is always advisable, but the macro conditions do matter a little.

systemic discrimination is real, it's just mostly against little white boys.

like people during the depression aren't weren't "just all losers", its was BDS attack against rural America to drive them to cities.

yes, a central banker plot to separate people from the land and enslave them in corporate work camps.

Back