Incels

It’s not as effective as it used to be. It’s been limited somehow.

Again, this happened after I’d been using it to remind JPP’s White Supremacists of their posts prior to 1/6. That can’t be a coincidence. They complained and the feature became limited.
so you need to believe that since you can't actually prove the bullshit you've posted before, it must be everyone elses fault that you can't prove it?

This is just a thought, but are incels celibate because of how they are,
or are they how they are because they have not enjoyed sexual gratification?

I think that I'm less likely to judge because I'm not certain about free will.
I've been on this planet a long time,
and to me, the theory that life just happens to us is no more or less plausible
than the belief that we have influence on it.

I don't imagine that many people think about it excluding any and all influence
from what they want to believe. This very thread is inhabited by some people that I perceive to be that way.
I obviously can't know, but that's how they come across to me--unable to make an unbiased assessment.

from what they want to believe. This very thread is inhabited by some people that I perceive to be that way.
I obviously can't know, but that's how they come across to me--unable to make an unbiased assessment.
for those less educated, 'incels' are those that are sexless for the last year or more, which is around 33% of males. Stats based upon social media sites indicate that MOST women find around 80 to 85% of men unattractive. What I find absolutely reprehensible is that Democrats in our government would then find those 'incels' as a terroristic threat to our country, instead of focusing on the source, but I guess they don't want to lose their voting base.

for those less educated, 'incels' are those that are sexless for the last year or more, which is around 33% of males. Stats based upon social media sites indicate that MOST women find around 80 to 85% of men unattractive. What I find absolutely reprehensible is that Democrats in our government would then find those 'incels' as a terroristic threat to our country, instead of focusing on the source, but I guess they don't want to lose their voting base.
I can hardly wait to find out if "the source" of Incels being Incels is that women are discerning and reject defective males. Oh do tell! :laugh:

Oh, and please link us up to that claim about Democrats are wanting to call you Incels a terroristic threat.

so you need to believe that since you can't actually prove the bullshit you've posted before, it must be everyone elses fault that you can't prove it?
What do you want me to prove, Sgt. Doolittle? That you said you were Threeper and an Oath Keeper? It's not up to me to prove, son. It's up to the DOJ to prove if you're a domestic terrorist, not me.

Nice stats. Did you pull them out of your ass or did you cut'n'paste it from your last White Supremacist email newsletter?

You bitch, whine and moan about me not having proof then you pull numbers up without proof. WTFO?

Try something like this, son:
Findings include:

• 38.85% of the incel participants were right-leaning, 44.70% were left-leaning, and 17.47% were centrist.
  • A smaller proportion than would be expected by chance identified as white (63.58%), with 36.42% identifying as BIPOC.
  • 17% of incels in the study were not in school, working, or in training, compared to only 9% of non-incels.
  • 36% of incels had a high school level education or lower, compared to 20% of non-incels.
  • 50% of incels reported living with their parents or a caregiver, compared to 27% of non-incels.
  • 75% of incels in the study were clinically diagnosable with severe or moderate depression, and 45% with severe anxiety.
“The misogynistic current in the incel community is real,” said Costello, “and it shouldn’t be ignored, but it may not the best lens through which to understand who these people are, nor how to approach them from a mental health perspective. As or more salient is that they are suffering extraordinarily high levels of anxiety, depression, and loneliness. They are also, as a group, particularly averse to seeking help from mental health professions.”

For short-term, albeit expensive fun, sure. Go for it. For long term relationship, I doubt a 40 year old woman wants to wipe a 70 year old man's ass until he dies when she's 50.

No. I did prefer to date older women, I was 20s and they were 30s, early 40s. Date. No marry or long-term relationship.
The average man in his 70s can still wipe his own ass

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."
This is cause and effect. Who do you blame for single mothers raising boys by themself? We live in a society where men are allowed to declare themselves a woman to compete in women's olympic boxing.

Riley Gaines has a book titled Swimming Against the Current. I haven't read it yet but it's something I've been talking about since I was a teenager living in a matriarchy.

I can hardly wait to find out if "the source" of Incels being Incels is that women are discerning and reject defective males. Oh do tell! :laugh:

Oh, and please link us up to that claim about Democrats are wanting to call you Incels a terroristic threat.
you can call it that way if you need to feel better about it, but stats show that women find 80% of men unattractive. Most women on dating apps reject men simply based on a few superficial qualifiers like height and income.

I also wanted to note that i'm not holding men blameless. of those 1/3rd that are 'incels', at least half of those are there because they are defective in some way. Whether that's uneducated, unskilled, not in the leastways attractive at all, or flat out lazy and fat bums. so yes, a lot of men are to blame for their own lack of women in their dating lives.

Last edited:
What do you want me to prove, Sgt. Doolittle? That you said you were Threeper and an Oath Keeper? It's not up to me to prove, son. It's up to the DOJ to prove if you're a domestic terrorist, not me.
so as a cowardly internet poster, you feel that you can throw out all kinds of ridiculous accusations because it's not your job to provide proof of anything? got it.

Nice stats. Did you pull them out of your ass or did you cut'n'paste it from your last White Supremacist email newsletter?

You bitch, whine and moan about me not having proof then you pull numbers up without proof. WTFO?

Try something like this, son:
Findings include:

• 38.85% of the incel participants were right-leaning, 44.70% were left-leaning, and 17.47% were centrist.
  • A smaller proportion than would be expected by chance identified as white (63.58%), with 36.42% identifying as BIPOC.
  • 17% of incels in the study were not in school, working, or in training, compared to only 9% of non-incels.
  • 36% of incels had a high school level education or lower, compared to 20% of non-incels.
  • 50% of incels reported living with their parents or a caregiver, compared to 27% of non-incels.
  • 75% of incels in the study were clinically diagnosable with severe or moderate depression, and 45% with severe anxiety.
“The misogynistic current in the incel community is real,” said Costello, “and it shouldn’t be ignored, but it may not the best lens through which to understand who these people are, nor how to approach them from a mental health perspective. As or more salient is that they are suffering extraordinarily high levels of anxiety, depression, and loneliness. They are also, as a group, particularly averse to seeking help from mental health professions.”
why am I not surprised at the bias in this. It's right there in the URL 'liberalarts' ROFL

on top of that, you're willfully ignoring what I said in order to push your idiot agenda further, avoiding accountability for anything because 'it's not your job'

the social media era has caused havoc with most dating structures. It's no longer about dating someone in your 'class'. It used to be that if you were a 5, you would date across to other 4s, 5s, and 6s................Now, with social media access, women are able to access a much bigger dating pool and have raised their standards, so much so, that a woman who is a 5 could hook up with a man who's an 8 or a 9 and now her gauge is broke. Most, not all, but most women who have done this now think that they deserve a man of that level and ignore anyone below their 'standards'.

It is that trend that has caused nearly 1/3rd of men to be Incels. The whole thing about calling them misogynistic is simply done to help women avoid their accountability in it.

you can call it that way if you need to feel better about it, but stats show that women find 80% of men unattractive. Most women on dating apps reject men simply based on a few superficial qualifiers like height and income.

And you don't think that males do exactly the same? In fact, the younger the man, the more likely he is to pick women by their appearance rather than personality, character, sense of humor, intelligence, etc. What do you want to bet that this has something to do with biology?

And you don't think that males do exactly the same? In fact, the younger the man, the more likely he is to pick women by their appearance rather than personality, character, sense of humor, intelligence, etc. What do you want to bet that this has something to do with biology?
Of course they do, but the dating marketplace value is different for men and women.

I'm going to 'assume' you are Gen X, like myself? WE didn't grow up or live our dating years on social media, so OUR experiences differ from Gen Z and Gen A. So ALL of the current issues of dating, incels, etc. are totally different from what you and I lived through.

That being said, what social media and dating apps have done to todays modern dating is shown in one of my previous posts here.

Of course they do, but the dating marketplace value is different for men and women.

I'm going to 'assume' you are Gen X, like myself? WE didn't grow up or live our dating years on social media, so OUR experiences differ from Gen Z and Gen A. So ALL of the current issues of dating, incels, etc. are totally different from what you and I lived through.

That being said, what social media and dating apps have done to todays modern dating is shown in one of my previous posts here.
Erroneous assumption; I am a Boomer. I met Mr. Owl via a dating app; I was 53, he was... younger. Even then I noticed that many men my age and even older were more drawn to appearance than to personality and other characteristics. Many wanted women younger than themselves, often much younger. But even so, there are plenty of older men who care more about who you are rather than just what you look like. Ditto for women my age.

Incels are that way because their personalities suck. They resent and dislike women and it shows. I'm sure you've seen plenty of homely/overweight/unattractive men with a mate, often one more attractive than he is. How often though do you see an attractive man with a homely/overweight/unattractive woman?

Erroneous assumption; I am a Boomer. I met Mr. Owl via a dating app; I was 53, he was... younger. Even then I noticed that many men my age and even older were more drawn to appearance than to personality and other characteristics. Many wanted women younger than themselves, often much younger. But even so, there are plenty of older men who care more about who you are rather than just what you look like. Ditto for women my age.

Incels are that way because their personalities suck. They resent and dislike women and it shows. I'm sure you've seen plenty of homely/overweight/unattractive men with a mate, often one more attractive than he is. How often though do you see an attractive man with a homely/overweight/unattractive woman?
1. my apologies for a wrong assumption. I don't want to ask you for your age, but just how close to GenX are you?
2. what you're describing as YOUR experience, or of those you 'know', are outliers only. In general, MOST men do not care about those things
3. In the modern dating marketplace, obesity or ugliness in men can get overlooked IF said man has other traits to offer. Usually financial security. Again, MOST Incels have attributes that undesireable for women. I'm not refuting that. But MOST of those are not the misogynists that leftist society tries to paint them as.

Incel may refer to celibacy but in fact incels also cannot relate to woman from a relationship status. I would add that the key part of incel is INVOLUNTARY. Being celibate may be a choice, but it is by definition not a choice that makes one an incel. Incels tend to be angry and find ways to lash out violently. They also tend to blame women for their shortcomings. So they are a threat to act violently. Very few mass shooters have a healthy relationship with women. There is definitely a connection.

1. my apologies for a wrong assumption. I don't want to ask you for your age, but just how close to GenX are you?
2. what you're describing as YOUR experience, or of those you 'know', are outliers only. In general, MOST men do not care about those things
3. In the modern dating marketplace, obesity or ugliness in men can get overlooked IF said man has other traits to offer. Usually financial security. Again, MOST Incels have attributes that undesireable for women. I'm not refuting that. But MOST of those are not the misogynists that leftist society tries to paint them as.
You unawareness of what women find attractive in a man is hilarious but at the same time very sad.

You unawareness of what women find attractive in a man is hilarious but at the same time very sad.
you're projecting. i've rarely seen a topic you know anything about, so it's hilarious that you would deign to attempt to sound like know something. your idiocy in the post above tells everyone that you're opinion is too biased and full of ignorance.

Let me know if you'd like to actually learn reality and facts.

Back