Incels

Nope. Libs, men or women, despise self-sufficiency.

Fascinating. I'm liberal. I could survive in the woods, in the winter, in the summer, the city, anywhere because 1) I've worked my entire life, and 2) I know how to fish, hunt, grow, forage, purify water, etc.

But yeah sure, idiot -- you know all about "libs." Bwahahaha!

Fascinating. I'm liberal. I could survive in the woods, in the winter, in the summer, the city, anywhere because 1) I've worked my entire life, and 2) I know how to fish, hunt, grow, forage, purify water, etc.

I don't believe you. :D

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."

I get it, your were thinking about their lonely hard throbbing penii that day, amirite?

Yeah, 2 days w/o internet and you'd melt.

the white girl who identified as black?
LOL.

dumb.

Dolezal was delusional. Probably still is. :dunno:

It's the same type of delusion as trannies.

Speaking of delusions, I've read so many lies in this thread, (mostly about the Orange Man or Republicans) that there's no point in even trying to pierce those delusions with any reality.

impossible-impossibru.gif

Back