Incels

Sorry, they’re going to be talking about him for a long time, especially since he’s announced he’s running for President 2024. You better get used to it.

I wonder why it's suddenly so verboten to even mention a candidate who has already announced a third run at D̶i̶c̶t̶a̶t̶o̶r̶4̶L̶i̶f̶e̶ President?

Just like “truly boring people” can’t stop talking about Obama, Michelle or the Clintons?

If Damo would turn restore the Advanced Search feature, how many of your posts would mention those names after their time in office?

I still have what's called the Advanced Search feature at the top right of the page. Not that the vBulletin search feature is any good when you're looking for specific info.

Well, you have *one* LW moderator. lol

I have had members threaten to beat me up, come here and kill me, turn me into their sex slave, etc. IMO it's just the bloviations of insecure losers and not worth bothering moderation about. I did report a couple of the more credible stalking posts to moderation and you took care of it. Thanks.

Hmmm...there's an idea ;)

I still have what's called the Advanced Search feature at the top right of the page. Not that the vBulletin search feature is any good when you're looking for specific info.

It used to work a lot better…until it didn’t. LOL

Coincidentally, it was shortly after I had been putting it to very effective use against JPP’s WSEs when, suddenly, it didn’t work the same way. I even asked others at the time to use the same search words that had previously worked to see if I was the only one being hobbled. It didn't work for them anymore either.

It used to work a lot better…until it didn’t. LOL

Coincidentally, it was shortly after I had been putting it to very effective use against JPP’s WSEs when, suddenly, it didn’t work the same way. I even asked others at the time to use the same search words that had previously worked to see if I was the only one being hobbled. It didn't work for them anymore either.

If you try to look for a post by a specific person and use a word or phrase that you recall being in that post, all you get is a list of threads started by that person. At least that's what it does when I try to use it.

If you try to look for a post by a specific person and use a word or phrase that you recall being in that post, all you get is a list of threads started by that person. At least that's what it does when I try to use it.
It’s not as effective as it used to be. It’s been limited somehow.

Again, this happened after I’d been using it to remind JPP’s White Supremacists of their posts prior to 1/6. That can’t be a coincidence. They complained and the feature became limited.

It’s not as effective as it used to be. It’s been limited somehow.

Again, this happened after I’d been using it to remind JPP’s White Supremacists of their posts prior to 1/6. That can’t be a coincidence. They complained and the feature became limited.

Interesting.

I wonder why it's suddenly so verboten to even mention a candidate who has already announced a third run at D̶i̶c̶t̶a̶t̶o̶r̶4̶L̶i̶f̶e̶ President?

Because when the Glorious Red Tsunami didn't materialize in November, even the most dim-witted MAGA posters belatedly recognized Donald Trumpf is an electoral liability.

Which is why I favor a Trump -Herschel Walker ticket in 2024!

Because Trump is a LOSER and Trumpers hate being reminded he’s a LOSER….and a very sore one at that.

NYU Cancels Former New Yorker Fact-Checker Talia Lavin’s Journalism Class

New York University has canceled an undergraduate journalism class that former New Yorker fact-checker Talia Lavin was scheduled to teach this fall after only two students signed up.

The decision to hire Lavin to teach the elective, “Reporting on the Far Right,” had drawn criticism since she resigned her New Yorker position last June after falsely accusing an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent of having a Nazi tattoo.
https://www.thewrap.com/nyu-cancels-former-new-yorker-fact-checker-talia-lavins-journalism-class/

Hm. Looks like Lavin was/is a fraud.

New York University has canceled an undergraduate journalism class that former New Yorker fact-checker Talia Lavin was scheduled to teach this fall after only two students signed up.

The decision to hire Lavin to teach the elective, “Reporting on the Far Right,” had drawn criticism since she resigned her New Yorker position last June after falsely accusing an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent of having a Nazi tattoo.
https://www.thewrap.com/nyu-cancels-former-new-yorker-fact-checker-talia-lavins-journalism-class/

Even though it was canceled for lack of students, not anything else. :rolleyes:

It must be true that facts have a liberal bias. lol

ETA: And before you have one of your signature hissy fits, read this.

"“Canceling the class had nothing to do with Talia’s writings, tweets, or anything else. We canceled it because too few students enrolled,” said Adam Penenberg, who serves as NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute director of undergraduate studies, to TheWrap.com. "

Last edited:
Because when the Glorious Red Tsunami didn't materialize in November, even the most dim-witted MAGA posters belatedly recognized Donald Trumpf is an electoral liability.

Which is why I favor a Trump -Herschel Walker ticket in 2024!

A dream ticket! Except I can't see MAGATs voting for a black VP even though it would mean they'd get their #MalignantMessiah back. But that's okay. lol

Even though it was canceled for lack of students, not anything else. :rolleyes:

It must be true that facts have a liberal bias. lol

ETA: And before you have one of your signature hissy fits, read this.

"“Canceling the class had nothing to do with Talia’s writings, tweets, or anything else. We canceled it because too few students enrolled,” said Adam Penenberg, who serves as NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute director of undergraduate studies, to TheWrap.com. "

Also, while Talia is a Far Left Hothead, she didn’t “falsely accuse”, she fucked up by confusing a Maltese Cross with a Nazi symbol. In short, she’s an idiot, not a liar.

Last edited:
Do you know what a Log Cabin Republican is? That is an organization of homosexual supporters of the republican party.
Ooooops, I thought it meant old school Lincoln Republicans, thanks for the education. :laugh:
Sorry, lg, that’s not you.

Back