Incels

You're a political mutt and so am I. Thankfully, I am on the Left though. lol

LOL. To me it isn't left/right, the Democrat Party has a disconnect from my beliefs that I cannot overcome. Their first reaction to anything that happens is, "There ought to be a law!" and I disagree vehemently in most cases. Liberal application of more laws almost always is used to define away individual rights. Reagan was right when he said that the most frightening words in the English Language are, "We are the Government, and we are here to help"...

LOL. To me it isn't left/right, the Democrat Party has a disconnect from my beliefs that I cannot overcome. Their first reaction to anything that happens is, "There ought to be a law!" and I disagree vehemently in most cases. Liberal application of more laws almost always is used to define away individual rights. Reagan was right when he said that the most frightening words in the English Language are, "We are the Government, and we are here to help"...

I personally see nothing wrong with laws that restrict someone's ability to harm others, whether that's a law against murder or a law forbidding discrimination based on characteristics that the citizen cannot control.

I also disagree with anti-abortion laws, to a point, and laws against possession/use of weed. We know which party promotes those.

Even though it was canceled for lack of students, not anything else. :rolleyes:

It must be true that facts have a liberal bias. lol

ETA: And before you have one of your signature hissy fits, read this.

"“Canceling the class had nothing to do with Talia’s writings, tweets, or anything else. We canceled it because too few students enrolled,” said Adam Penenberg, who serves as NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute director of undergraduate studies, to TheWrap.com. "
Gee I wonder why nobody enrolled. Not much to learn from a fraud.

Also, while Talia is a Far Left Hothead, she didn’t “falsely accuse”, she fucked up by confusing a Maltese Cross with a Nazi symbol. In short, she’s an idiot, not a liar.
I see. So trashcan5 recommended a book written by an idiot. Thank you

I see. So trashcan5 recommended a book written by an idiot. Thank you
The fact you assume so much means you’re a bigger idiot, anymouse.

While the reviews of her book are good and I have no doubt her online research is accurate, that fact she assumed a Maltese Cross was a White Supremacist symbol makes her look as foolish as most of your posts….like the one above.

Are you pissed that she didn’t include www.justplainpolitics.com in her book about White Supremacists online?

The fact you assume so much means you’re a bigger idiot, anymouse.

While the reviews of her book are good and I have no doubt her online research is accurate, that fact she assumed a Maltese Cross was a White Supremacist symbol makes her look as foolish as most of your posts….like the one above.

Are you pissed that she didn’t include www.justplainpolitics.com in her book about White Supremacists online?

He expected at least an honorable mention, but TDAK beat him out. :rofl2:

No. A little surprised, yes. Like you, she considers any position and anybody to the right of Uncle Josef to be a WSE.
You’re lying, anymouse. How can you be trusted when you engage in so much hyperbole as to claim I think anyone right of Stalin is a WSE? Or even Biden or any other Democrat?

The fact remains you claim to be a centrist yet you are clearly a Trumper. Why the lie?

You’re lying, anymouse. How can you be trusted when you engage in so much hyperbole as to claim I think anyone right of Stalin is a WSE?
Because the only ones on this board you don't call a WSE are the leftists.
The fact remains you claim to be a centrist yet you are clearly a Trumper.
Oh yeah, the only ones on this board you don't call a trumper are the leftists, too.
Everybody else to you is a WSE and/or a Trumper.

Because the only ones on this board you don't call a WSE are the leftists.

Oh yeah, the only ones on this board you don't call a trumper are the leftists, too.
Everybody else to you is a WSE and/or a Trumper.
Another lie, but now it’s becoming fun to watch you, anymouse.

Another lie.

Now lie that I call anyone with whom I disagree a “nutjob” or “mentally ill” and you will hit the JPP Liar’s Trifecta! :thup:

You can call it a lie if that's what suits you but it's my honest perception of you.

Regardless, I don't like you one bit.

I'm sure you don't like me.

It's all good. :thumbsup:
It does, thanks! :thup: I'd expect nothing less. It's revealing to see the reflection of me filtered through you. :)

Okey-dokey. :thup:

TBH, I don't dislike anyone. Even you, anymoose. I think some members are more wacky the rest. A lot are angry, but that's common with the stupid and/or confused. There's nice people here too. "Nice" being defined, they aren't chickenshits trying to spread their pain onto others.

There's nothing to dislike. I like some people more than others. The whole "the opposite of love isn't hate, but indifference" thing applies to the rest.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

It does, thanks! :thup: I'd expect nothing less. It's revealing to see the reflection of me filtered through you. :)

Okey-dokey. :thup:

TBH, I don't dislike anyone. Even you, anymoose. I think some members are more wacky the rest. A lot are angry, but that's common with the stupid and/or confused. There's nice people here too. "Nice" being defined, they aren't chickenshits trying to spread their pain onto others.

There's nothing to dislike. I like some people more than others. The whole "the opposite of love isn't hate, but indifference" thing applies to the rest.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

OK. I don't like you less now. :) (If that's even decipherable)
One of the few posts from you that actually makes sense.

Well as you well know, I am an extremist.

Exactly my point.

It's often said that about 90% of all human conflict is due to misunderstandings.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...-is-the-key-conflict-resolution-or-management
Empathy Is the Key to Conflict Resolution or Management
Conflict is a fact of life and occurs for a variety of reasons, such as differing perspectives, priorities or solutions to a problem. Many believe that "misunderstanding is the cause of 90% of all conflict." Irrespective of the actual percentage, a great deal of conflict does stem from misunderstandings.

Back