Incels

I am 19 years older than my wife (we've never had a formal marriage ceremony)...and we have been together 40 years. I figured that she was Ms. Right on our first date...which was a blind date arranged (insisted upon) by a really good friend. He correctly thought we would hit it off.

The age difference is not that big a thing; certainly has never been for us. Although...ummm...I am now 86...and she 67. I imagine I will be leaving Earth a long time before she. I hope when I am gone she will find someone nice closer to her own age...and that she does it quickly.
I'm almost 10 years older than my S.O of 21 years. It works because as she states:

"I'm 65 going on 12"

Immaturity has it's strong points.

Your relationship is pretty normal now, but I'm thinking 40 years ago it raised some eyebrows. 46/26

I dated a 23 yr. old when I was 43. Today, I see an older man with a young woman, I think "lucky bastard" :dunno:

That's what men think, yeah. Not surprisingly, many women look at that as "that poor girl," and at an older woman-younger man couple as "You go, girl." :laugh:

But that's not what Incels are about though.

I saw a beautiful woman this morning who must have been in the vicinity of 70: long blonde hair, stylishly dressed, physically fit, healthy looking and very striking.

One of the things that attracted us to this region is the number of seniors who are fit, healthy, active both outdoors and mentally. You see them hiking, biking, skiing, snowshoeing, rowing/paddling, walking, at the gym. Seeing a morbidly obese person of any age here is unusual.

I am 19 years older than my wife (we've never had a formal marriage ceremony)...and we have been together 40 years. I figured that she was Ms. Right on our first date...which was a blind date arranged (insisted upon) by a really good friend. He correctly thought we would hit it off.

The age difference is not that big a thing; certainly has never been for us. Although...ummm...I am now 86...and she 67. I imagine I will be leaving Earth a long time before she. I hope when I am gone she will find someone nice closer to her own age...and that she does it quickly.

Oh Frank. That's beautiful, especially your wish for her future. Love blessings to you both.

But isn't her generation's music and comedy so ANNOYING? :laugh:

Incels from a different perspective: Lady incels

I also discovered that the term was coined in the 1990s by a woman.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2022/05/femcel-meaning-female-incel-reddit/629836/

Thanks for the link. I plan to read the entire article.

Did you get the feeling from it though that these women are angry and hostile towards males, and wanting to harm them because they feel rejected? Or was the overall emotion more like self-pity, anger at competitors, depression?

you're killing life, simp!

fuck yes women are golddiggers.

you shouldn't trust one who isnt with your seed.

do work.
Emory-Andrew-Tate.png

:rolleyes:

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."

They're socially disabled self-hating douches who scapegoat their issues on what they can't have. Most mass shooters are incels, in my opinion.

I'm almost 10 years older than my S.O of 21 years. It works because as she states:

"I'm 65 going on 12"

Immaturity has it's strong points.

Your relationship is pretty normal now, but I'm thinking 40 years ago it raised some eyebrows. 46/26

Hahahaha! Yep, sounds like us too. Sample conversation:

Mr. Owl: What's the temperature in here?
Me (who has the weather station on her desk): 69F
Mr. Owl: < no response >
Me: Didn't you hear me? I said it's SIXTY-NINE!
Mr. Owl: < perfect Beavis and Butthead snicker >

One has to wonder if they've ever tried to get laid?

I wonder the same about your standard issue incel.

A lot of ppl never learn social skills so use movies/media as tutors. Most of us, no matter what age we are, are repulsed by frauds. There is nothing more off-putting than a sad, socially-inept person trying to emulate the style of a popular star but not having a clue what's behind it, rather than just being themselves. Austin Powers is a good comedic example.

They're socially disabled self-hating douches who scapegoat their issues on what they can't have. Most mass shooters are incels, in my opinion.

It is true that it's hard to recall any recent (like last 10 years) incidents of mass murderers who had a spouse or an SO. The only one I can think of offhand is that San Bernardino, California one where his wife took part in the attack.

Hahahaha! Yep, sounds like us too. Sample conversation:

Mr. Owl: What's the temperature in here?
Me (who has the weather station on her desk): 69F
Mr. Owl: < no response >
Me: Didn't you hear me? I said it's SIXTY-NINE!
Mr. Owl: < perfect Beavis and Butthead snicker >
"Heh heh...she said 69"

Thanks for the link. I plan to read the entire article.

Did you get the feeling from it though that these women are angry and hostile towards males, and wanting to harm them because they feel rejected? Or was the overall emotion more like self-pity, anger at competitors, depression?

More the latter but not entirely but that's essentially the same reaction the males have. Its just the difference between how males process rejection/self-loathing and how the fairer sex does. I guess beer makes you cranky and wine makes you, well, whiney.

Eventually most self-level their expectations and find whoever is right for them. The rest collect dogs/cats.

Of course the real issue is the stated goal. Find the right boy or girl and the rest takes care of itself. Finding someone to bang for the sake of banging mainly gets you venereal diseases and/or disappointment.

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."

Al Gore's "Information Highway" has something for everyone. Even dumbasses who can't get laid due to a lack of spine and personality.

A lot of ppl never learn social skills so use movies/media as tutors. Most of us, no matter what age we are, are repulsed by frauds. There is nothing more off-putting than a sad, socially-inept person trying to emulate the style of a popular star but not having a clue what's behind it, rather than just being themselves. Austin Powers is a good comedic example.

Those who seem to fall into this population seem to be younger. Perhaps they came from single parent families and never had role models for how adult relationships work. Single parent families CAN produce stable well balanced kids but its harder. All too often, too hard.

Being a terrible human being makes it hard to get dates with girls.

That is what Incels aren't comprehending.

Agreed. They've always been around but now the Internet gives them a voice.

There are approximately 240 million voter eligible American citizens. Presumably, 120M of them are male.

If 0.001% of them are fucked up idiots, then that leaves 120,000 of them to whine on the Internet about women.

FWIW it's worth, I blame the Democrats for eliminating the draft. :D

Back