Income Gap

Ladyt,
sure the outsourced guy gets hurt and I be bitter and pissed like USC is if it happened to me.

I've been saying for two years on both boards. The globalization genie is out of the bottle, protectionism woun't be tried cause were to far into it to turn back.
More money needs to be spent on college education and votec to we don't create a bunch more glass empty USC's.
cut the shit out of defesnse spending to pay for it.
Elect a woman and we'll stop having these frequent wars.:clink:

Ladyt,
sure the outsourced guy gets hurt and I be bitter and pissed like USC is if it happened to me.

I've been saying for two years on both boards. The globalization genie is out of the bottle, protectionism woun't be tried cause were to far into it to turn back.
More money needs to be spent on college education and votec to we don't create a bunch more glass empty USC's.
cut the shit out of defesnse spending to pay for it.

Your faith in women, is touching, but misplaced. Ever hear of Margaret Thatcher? Condi Rice? Queen Elizabeth the first?

Some of the most vicious, violent, supporters of this war, that I have run into, have been women. No, they don't send their own children. They're a lot like the draft-deferment wonders in the current adminstration that way.

Ladyt,

cut the $%#@ out of defesnse spending to pay for it.

Well, i've been harping on the war machine spending for years. I definitely agree with that. I'd be fine with a woman president. I wonder if Pelosi is going to run. Notice how right after her trip to the Middle East Iran's willing to let the sailors go? I'm just saying. She has that effect.

Getting back to the outsourcing. Do you think you're job is safe from being outsourced?

We'll I can't argue that.
But your not going to tell me that woman are more warhawkish in general than me cause you pick a few butwholes out of millions of woman.
I think a dem woman like Nancy/Hillary is much less likely to go to war than GW or McCain. Maybe I'm wrong just a hunch.

We'll I can't argue that.
But your not going to tell me that woman are more warhawkish in general than me cause you pick a few butwholes out of millions of woman.
I think a dem woman like Nancy/Hillary is much less likely to go to war than GW or McCain. Maybe I'm wrong just a hunch.

No, out of those specific examples, I agree.

I'm just saying, you should see some of the war-mongering bitches I have run into. You wouldn't believe it. I used to believe that mothers would not send other mother's children off to die, and to kill the children of yet more mothers. Then I found, I was wrong about that.

I've seen a lot to unfortunatley the misplaced security minded Soccer mom repubs think they are doing the right thing for their country.
Also a lot of bible thumping woman are as warhawkish as the truck driving bubba's.

I've seen a lot to unfortunatley the misplaced security minded Soccer mom repubs think they are doing the right thing for their country.
Also a lot of bible thumping woman are as warhawkish as the truck driving bubba's.

I've seen that. It always boggles my mind.

Yep, exactly, it is the bible thumpers I've run into. A bible in one hand, and screaming for someone's blood in the other one. Amazing.

I can totally get the religious people who haven't had formal education.
You know family upbringing and all.
But 4 or 6 years of college and it doesn't get the comic book factor out of your head. That's what amazes me.

I can totally get the religious people who haven't had formal education.
You know family upbringing and all.
But 4 or 6 years of college and it doesn't get the comic book factor out of your head. That's what amazes me.

Its the fear factor. They bought into the propaganda. "Like Trusting Our President" was easier than taking a step back and thinking for yourself.

Its the fear factor. They bought into the propaganda. "Like Trusting Our President" was easier than taking a step back and thinking for yourself.

I guess that's true. But does it ever boggle your mind that the bible-thumpers seem most afraid of death? That it rules them, and allows them to justify the death of so many others, and of so many children?? I mean, if I really believed, 100% that I was going to this paradise, what is there to be so afraid of? But you know, I kind of doubt that myself, and yet, even though I am afraid of death, I wouldn't ever agree that the lives of babies somewhere else, were worth less than mine. And if I died in a terrorist attack, and my death was used to bomb children, that would to me, be the worst thing that could happen. And I've told everyone that, just in case i gete on the wrong subway someday, and W thinks he is going to use my death to bomb Iran or something. I want my loved ones to start screaming about it.

Back