Intense songs.

christiefan915[/QUOTE said:
ChristieFANNIE,

Since you stopped talking to me on the forum, I have fallen deep into an eternal black night of despair.

Now, -(alas ! alas ! )- your cold-heartedness has left me with but one final option....

Either, the Foot of the Cross, or, the muzzle of a pistol !!

I hope you are satisfied with the bitter harvest of your cruelty :(

Anyway, as this thread is about "INTENSE MUSIC", here is my contribution....

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

ChristieFANNIE,

Since you stopped talking to me on the forum, I have fallen deep into an eternal black night of despair.

Now, -(alas ! alas ! )- your cold-heartedness has left me with but one final option....

Either, the Foot of the Cross, or, the muzzle of a pistol !!

I hope you are satisfied with the bitter harvest of your cruelty :(

Anyway, as this thread is about "INTENSE MUSIC", here is my contribution....

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

DachsieWEENIE,

I haven't stopped talking to you, there's just a lot of stuff going on here at home that I have to take care of. I did read your last posts about the music and it got me to thinking about how other countries seem to be much more inclined to political or national songs than the US is. Or maybe I never realized there was an audience for such songs? Can't say that protest music is my cuppa tea, it all seems so grim.

I think there are other alternatives to depression besides the gun and the cross, Dachsie.:D

I'd love to see what your intense music video is about but unfortunately the screen says "Video not available." Can you try again?

christie -the ENIGMATIC CAT

P. S. I didn't get a notification of your post.

DachsieWEENIE,

I haven't stopped talking to you, there's just a lot of stuff going on here at home that I have to take care of. I did read your last posts about the music and it got me to thinking about how other countries seem to be much more inclined to political or national songs than the US is. Or maybe I never realized there was an audience for such songs? Can't say that protest music is my cuppa tea, it all seems so grim.

I think there are other alternatives to depression besides the gun and the cross, Dachsie.:D

I'd love to see what your intense music video is about but unfortunately the screen says "Video not available." Can you try again?

ChristieFANNIE,

Perhaps the best way to watch the music video I posted is to log on to You Tube, then search for a song by the "SEX PISTOLS" called "HOLIDAY in the SUN."

Love from

Dachshund:loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu:

PS: Christie, you said you are busy at home because there is a lot of there is a lot of stuff going on there that you need to take care. If by "home" you mean the United States, I fully, agree. The radical, neo-Marxist/progressive policies of the Biden Democrat administration have directly inflicted the 'worst" set of: social/racial/political/national security and economic crises on America that that I am aware of in the modern era.

Now, ChristieFANNY, it is very noble for you to say that you want to fix the fall-out from approaching 4 years of the sabotage the regime has unleashed on America and her people; but you "can't take care of it" by yourself girl. One one person can set America back on the right course again. So what I suggest to you is that you join your local Republican Party branch and get involved in a few community "Sausage Sizzles" in your local community (you could take your cat along !) and help promote the Republican Party on the major 2024 election with the locals who drop in for a freshly -cooked "Hot) og". (Yes, I know that YOU don't like "Hot Dogs", CF, so let's imagine that there are also some cheeseburgers being cooked up :) ) Of course, it goes without saying, that you realise, ChristieFANNY, how it is essential for you and your friend to roll up to the polls in your neighbourhood and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for DONALD J TRUMP this November 5th.

Whatever you do, ChristieFANNY, DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT AGAIN !!

If you did, and I ever found out about it - I would die of despair (probably suicide), having lost forever, my very last atom of faith in Human Nature. :(:(:(

Last edited:
ChristieFANNIE,

Perhaps the best way to watch the music video I posted is to log on to You Tube, then search for a song by the "SEX PISTOLS" called "HOLIDAY in the SUN."

Love from

Dachshund:loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu:

PS: Christie, you said you are busy at home because there is a lot of there is a lot of stuff going on there that you need to take care. If by "home" you mean the United States, I fully, agree. The radical, neo-Marxist/progressive policies of the Biden Democrat administration have directly inflicted the 'worst" set of: social/racial/political/national security and economic crises on America that that I am aware of in the modern era.

Now, ChristieFANNY, it is very noble for you to say that you want to fix the fall-out from approaching 4 years of the sabotage the regime has unleashed on America and her people; but you "can't take care of it" by yourself girl. One one person can set America back on the right course again. So what I suggest to you is that you join your local Republican Party branch and get involved in a few community "Sausage Sizzles" in your local community (you could take your cat along !) and help promote the Republican Party on the major 2024 election with the locals who drop in for a freshly -cooked "Hot) og". (Yes, I know that YOU don't like "Hot Dogs", CF, so let's imagine that there are also some cheeseburgers being cooked up :) ) Of course, it goes without saying, that you realise, ChristieFANNY, how it is essential for you and your friend to roll up to the polls in your neighbourhood and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for DONALD J TRUMP this November 5th.

Whatever you do, ChristieFANNY, DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT AGAIN !!
If you did, and I ever found out about it - I would die of despair (probably suicide), having lost forever, my very last atom of faith in Human Nature. :(:(:(

See https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ntered-and-narcissistic&p=5958235#post5958235

DachsieWEENIE,

Beautiful response. Also, note that yet another MAGA/Alt-Right type who always says my threads and posts are useless, irrelevant and patently wrong shows up AGAIN to post/comment. Obsessive little suckers, ain't they?

In the Hall of the Mountain King is the first heavy metal song written in 1875 by Edvard Grieg. I think it's intense for its time.

Da fuq? Wtf is that shit? That's Savatage.

But that ain't Savatage.

This is Savatage.

You gotta hear it like it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
Back