Invading America

But a secret society running everything is interesting. They're not very good it. You reckon they could do a better job?
Shhh... don't say that they aren't doing a good job. They might take offense... Then you'll be dooooomed! Dooomed I tell you!

I wasn't trying to prove or disprove anything about the Bilderbergers.

Interpol is basically an intelligence-gathering/dissemination organisation, it has a policy arm as well. Every country (and it's usually the federal or national law enforcement organisation in a country) signed has liaison officers or sections.

Oh. You seemed to present your insipid comment as some kind of debunking of the interviewees account.

I wasn't trying to prove or disprove anything about the Bilderbergers.

Interpol is basically an intelligence-gathering/dissemination organisation, it has a policy arm as well. Every country (and it's usually the federal or national law enforcement organisation in a country) signed has liaison officers or sections.

Oh. You seemed to present your insipid comment as some kind of debunking of the interviewees account. I guess you were just being irrelevant.

A whom IS a what.

You seem to be amazingly credulous, I will always be a skeptic, it's in my blood.

I seem to remember a lecture from you once about how horrible it must be to not trust the lies of the elites in control of the world. It might have been someone else I guess. Oh well, keep fighting the good fight.

I seem to remember a lecture from you once about how horrible it must be to not trust the lies of the elites in control of the world. It might have been someone else I guess. Oh well, keep fighting the good fight.
LOL. It must have been somebody else.

I say that it must be horrible to believe all of the conspiracy theories without any questioning, not that it must be horrible to question authority. Those two things are not equal. I don't trust your sources any more than I would trust the CIA when they say they never "torture".

LOL. It must have been somebody else.

I say that it must be horrible to believe all of the conspiracy theories without any questioning, not that it must be horrible to question authority. Those two things are not equal. I don't trust your sources any more than I would trust the CIA when they say they never "torture".

DO you believe the Bilderberger group exists and has meetings?

I ate in one of those build a burger joints a few times. Can't recall the name of the place though....Fudruckers ?

So you just don't believe Royal Families, Heads of the huge corporations, members of governments, heads of the world bank have any power?
I don't believe that even that group can control the entire world. However, heads of state are limited in membership (there aren't many of them as members), hence the reason that the group has less influence than you give them credit for. Most of it are people that have power, but they are certainly not all powerful or even capable of gaining such.

Most royalty is simply propped up symbolism rather than real power as well. The reality is, the Queen just doesn't have all that much power nowadays and the few places royalty has such power are so small that their influence is minimal.

They have the capability of trying to convince people to follow, but not the capability of running the world in secret.

I don't believe that even that group can control the entire world. However, heads of state are limited in membership, hence the reason that the group has less influence than you give them credit for. Most of it are people that have power, but they are certainly not all powerful or even capable of gaining such.

Do you think they are of such moral character that they would never attempt such a thing?

Do you think they are of such moral character that they would never attempt such a thing?
I think that fearing what cannot be done because they might be of such a character to take it if they could is just fearing fantasy.

Again,

They have the ability of trying to convince people to follow, but they do not, nor will they ever, have the capability of running the entire planet in secret.

Back