Invading America

I think that fearing what cannot be done because they might be of such a character to take it if they could is just fearing fantasy.

Again,

They have the ability of trying to convince people to follow, but they do not, nor will they ever, have the capability of running the entire planet in secret.

They may succeed, they may fail. Only time will tell. I'm glad you're confident in their failure, but I think you would achieve your desire for them to fail more surely by not actively attempting to marginalize people who discuss the issue.

They may succeed, they may fail. Only time will tell. I'm glad you're confident in their failure, but I think you would achieve your desire for them to fail more surely by not actively attempting to marginalize people who discuss the issue.
I don't think that talking about it or not will make them succeed or fail. I think that the world is impossible to control.

At least you don't believe that they somehow magically already have such power like most of the NWO freakos.

Marginalizing people who fear the impossible has no effect on the effective outcome.

I don't think that talking about it or not will make them succeed or fail. I think that the world is impossible to control.

At least you don't believe that they somehow magically already have such power like most of the NWO freakos.

Marginalizing people who fear the impossible has no effect on the effective outcome.

SO I choose to talk about it. More awareness never hurts. I do believe it is their intent, and I do believe it's possible. "It's impossible" is not a fact, damo. That's you're opinion. Tyranny is possible. Mankind has existed in that scenario far longer than it has been free. The freedom we know now could very well be a blip on the human timeline without proper vigilance.

SO I choose to talk about it. More awareness never hurts. I do believe it is their intent, and I do believe it's possible. "It's impossible" is not a fact, damo. That's you're opinion. Tyranny is possible. Mankind has existed in that scenario far longer than it has been free. The freedom we know now could very well be a blip on the human timeline without proper vigilance.
Mankind has never existed under any scenario where one shadow government somehow controlled all governments. It is preposterous to suggest so.

Fearing possible tyranny is fine. Fearing that these people will somehow control Iran and Israel, Russia the US, China and Azerbaijan all at the same time behind the scenes making decisions at meetings where they run around drunk and naked? Just sad.

Mankind has never existed under any scenario where one shadow government somehow controlled all governments. It is preposterous to suggest so.

Fearing possible tyranny is fine. Fearing that these people will somehow control Iran and Israel, Russia the US, China and Azerbaijan all at the same time behind the scenes making decisions at meetings where they run around drunk and naked? Just sad.

Thy tyrannies have not been unified or complete that is true. But tyranny has far more been the rule than the exception.

This idea is something slightly NEW. Hence the NEW world order.

Thy tyrannies have not been unified or complete that is true. But tyranny has far more been the rule than the exception.

This idea is something slightly NEW. Hence the NEW world order.
It's been "new" for centuries now and will continue to be as successful. Generation after generation have groups that have tried to rule the planet.

Back