Iolo banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason we have this rule is JPP has a very dark history of people going down a path of saying extremely sick and twisted shit about kids, sexual abuse, and rape. People, "normal" posters even, can't help themselves it appears. So we've elected to nip it in the bud before it gets to that point. Also there are potential legal issues with that type of talk.

Saying extremely sick and twisted shit about anyone shouldn't be allowed.

How can one talk about the Catholic church without alluding to extremely sick and twisted shit? They have been raping little boys for decades. Why isn't that a red flag to ban someone?

Just bringing up the Catholic church should get people banned if you really want to punish the sick and twisted.

Saying extremely sick and twisted shit about anyone shouldn't be allowed.

How can one talk about the Catholic church without alluding to extremely sick and twisted shit? They have been raping little boys for decades. Why isn't that a red flag to ban someone?

Just bringing up the Catholic church should get people banned if you really want to punish the sick and twisted.

if you read the rules instead of just bitching you'll see that we allow serious discussion, references to the news, etc.

Incidentally, I don't suppose you ever had the passing bell in America, and I wonder when it died out here. Wilfred Owen clearly takes it for granted, but I think, like the Victorian funeral, it must have died out sat the time of the First War. Pity - a real community thing!

I can't believe that they would ban a man of your high intellect and vision.

if you read the rules instead of just bitching you'll see that we allow serious discussion, references to the news, etc.

Oh please. Those rules don't mean shit.

I guess as long as you don't call some cracka ass cracka a child molester all is well.

Carry on with the fake ass rules.

these newbies can't seem to be bothered by the rules......

I don't think anybody should be banned, ever. Especially when they say something nonsensical as Iolo did. I don't know who set him off or why. But all the offended person has to do is put him on his ignore list. As for everybody else, all they have to do is stop replying to him. For much of what I write, that seems to be with how they deal with me. Even though what I say is sensical.

Oh please. Those rules don't mean shit.

I guess as long as you don't call some cracka ass cracka a child molester all is well.

Carry on with the fake ass rules.

Well, there's other sites for you to infest that have much more strict sets of rules. They would probably ban you, though...

Bells, did I hear bells? During the civil war the the rebs "melted their church bells and turned them into cannon". This has been a common occurance in a lot of wars with cannons as weaponry. I have read the same quotation used by different writers of war novels.

https://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=34835

I have visited many of these civil war sites here in NC. I hate the confederacy and robert e lee, who i consider a drunken psychopath. Southerners were very illiterate in those days compared to the yankees, who were much more highly educated.

iolo said "choirboys" and gets banned?

CFM said the most disgusting things on the planet about Blacks and he stays.

The mods are obviously right wingers.

They have a thing about references to minors: BoobyQ. Black white purple, male female or drone. Is that difficult fer you to understand?

They have a thing about references to minors: BoobyQ. Black white purple, male female or drone. Is that difficult fer you to understand?

grind explained it on a post here on this thread. these mods are fairer than anywhere i've been on the web since my first hp 486 pc with 500 megabytes hard drive, windows 95, virus prone internet explorer, outlook express email. It was used when I bought it. It took 10 minutes to download my email using html.

Desh has you beat.....she's been banned everywhere but here.......

me 2! It's not where was I banned but where wasn't I banned.

I was banned from a site that I had been on for 5 years, gold donor and over a hundred friends.

It's a game they play there. they are head hunters. They actually have a thread called the wall of shame where the list banned people who had over 500 posts. The owner is always begging for donations. Why? They banned half of them.

me 2! It's not where was I banned but where wasn't I banned.

I was banned from a site that I had been on for 5 years, gold donor and over a hundred friends.

It's a game they play there. they are head hunters. They actually have a thread called the wall of shame where the list banned people who had over 500 posts. The owner is always begging for donations. Why? They banned half of them.

do you realize you are actually bragging of being like Desh?

It was your comment on choirboys. Rule 12B violation. You know they are touchy on here on any comments related to pedophelia. Even ones made in jest. The rules are clear. Don’t do it.
He's too dopey to even understand what he did, says it all.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back