Iolo banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statement "choirboys" was clearly a pedophilia remark and the user should be banned.

'Choirboys' is not a statement, it is the descriptor of boys who sing in a choir, and I find it difficult to imagine how vicars and such are meant to get by while pretending they are not there. If you can find the context I think you'll find that my feelings about choirboys are strictly under control :) I was one myself till my voice broke, fair play!

'Choirboys' is not a statement, it is the descriptor of boys who sing in a choir, and I find it difficult to imagine how vicars and such are meant to get by while pretending they are not there. If you can find the context I think you'll find that my feelings about choirboys are strictly under control :) I was one myself till my voice broke, fair play!

sounds like you are building up to a repeat performance

Clearly the JPP mods agreed it was a pedophilia remark or you wouldn't have been banned for violating rule 12b. But nice try anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back