IQ IS OVER 80% GENETIC

ANYBODY WHOM HAS STUDIED THIS IS WELL AWARE THAT IQ IS OVER 80% GENETIC..

WHICH MEANS EVEN THE BEST TEACHERS IN THE WORLD WOULD NOT ALLOW BLACKS TO GET GOOD GRADES

U might want to google about this if your open minded.. I can provide some links about this later if anybody wants.

Also there is a diff in av head and brain size..

Black african av brain size is 1250 cc etc

Anybody who has studied this know that racists and bananas have more than 60% of the same DNA

SO AS USUAL YOU GUYS CAN'T BE EVEN TALK ABOUT THE ACTUAL SUBJECT .. LOL

U GUYS ARE PUSSIES

The title explains a lot about you. Found this pic of your mom & dad's "wedding," hope you don't mind sharing it. lol

5sfZdeu.jpg

ANYBODY WHOM HAS STUDIED THIS IS WELL AWARE THAT IQ IS OVER 80% GENETIC..

WHICH MEANS EVEN THE BEST TEACHERS IN THE WORLD WOULD NOT ALLOW BLACKS TO GET GOOD GRADES

U might want to google about this if your open minded.. I can provide some links about this later if anybody wants.

Also there is a diff in av head and brain size..

Black african av brain size is 1250 cc etc

You must not be aware of widespread grade inflation in which entire classes make only A's and B's.

Palestinians and Jews are extremely genetically similiar, being that they both came from the levant and are descended from ancient Hebrews. Yet Palestinian IQ averages around 85, and Jewish IQ over 100. Why is that?

Palestinians and Jews are extremely genetically similiar, being that they both came from the levant and are descended from ancient Hebrews. Yet Palestinian IQ averages around 85, and Jewish IQ over 100. Why is that?

Maybe that explains the tradition of matrilineal descent in the Jewish community? I suspect that inbreeding has a role to play as well. Many Palestinians marry their cousins, which may explain how so many are willing to become suicide bombers.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Maybe that explains the tradition of matrilineal descent in the Jewish community? I suspect that inbreeding has a role to play as well. Many Palestinians marry their cousins, which may explain how so many are willing to become suicide bombers.

Maybe it's the fact that genetic IQ is bullshit invented by racists so that they can feel superior?

Actually Palestinians have MORE Phds per capita than any other group.

What did racist say Chinese and Indian "genetic IQ" was back 50 years ago when they were poor and we knew that only whites were the master race?

Historically cousin marriage was the rule in Jewish communities.

Back