IQ IS OVER 80% GENETIC

Maybe it isn't, or at least UCLA researchers would argue otherwise.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Cousin marriage was the rule rather than the exception among Jews.

There was NO matrilineal descent until AFTER the Babylonian exile when Jews were told to dump their foreign wives and children.. That was the beginning of the Diaspora.

Did you know? - Palestinian American Council

www.pac-usa.org/didyouknow.htm

For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's 120,000 Palestinians? Did you know the ... of the Oslo Accords? Despite every Israeli attempt to hinder Palestinian university education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the world?

Cousin marriage was the rule rather than the exception among Jews.

There was NO matrilineal descent until AFTER the Babylonian exile when Jews were told to dump their foreign wives and children.. That was the beginning of the Diaspora.

Did you know? - Palestinian American Council

www.pac-usa.org/didyouknow.htm

For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's 120,000 Palestinians? Did you know the ... of the Oslo Accords? Despite every Israeli attempt to hinder Palestinian university education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the world?

Hmm, not sure where you've got that one from? Jews represent 45% of the top chess grandmasters and 201 out of 892 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jews, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population. This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times above average. How many Palestinian Nobel prizewinners or chess grandmasters?

What did racist say Chinese and Indian "genetic IQ" was back 50 years ago when they were poor and we knew that only whites were the master race?
Yet the Chinese and Indian civilisations predate those in Europe. English aristocrats used to order porcelain ornaments and dinner services from China because nobody knew how to make it in Europe.

Hmm, not sure where you've got that one from? Jews represent 45% of the top chess grandmasters and 201 out of 892 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jews, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population. This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times above average. How many Palestinian Nobel prizewinners or chess grandmasters?

Refugee populations have a hard time without endless reparations.

I was surprised 20 years ago when I learned how many Palestinians had their doctorates..

Look up cousin marriage among Jews. I wouldn't want you to take my word for it since you are so glib in your assumptions.

CONSANGUINITY AMONG JEWS - JewishEncyclopedia.com

www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4611-consanguinity-among-jews

Owing to their dispersion among populations professing creed different from their own, Jews have married ear relatives more frequently than the rest of the world. The marriage of first cousins and even of uncle and niece is quite legal and usual among them (see Marriage). The limitations on the marriage of those of priestly ...

Refugee populations have a hard time without endless reparations.

I was surprised 20 years ago when I learned how many Palestinians had their doctorates..

Look up cousin marriage among Jews. I wouldn't want you to take my word for it since you are so glib in your assumptions.

Yes well, am I as glib as you are patronising, I don't think so? Pakistanis in the UK are worried about the many disabilities in children from cousin marriage and incest. I am sure it is the same in Palestinian communities, if not a lot worse.

First-cousin marriages, which are legal in the UK, are practised within Britain’s Pakistani community, as well as among some Arab and African families. Medical data previously suggested that while British Pakistanis were responsible for 3 per cent of all births, they accounted for 30 per cent of British children born with a genetic illness.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Last edited:

Owing to their dispersion among populations professing creed different from their own, Jews have married ear relatives more frequently than the rest of the world. The marriage of first cousins and even of uncle and niece is quite legal and usual among them (see Marriage). The limitations on the marriage of those of priestly ...

It is legal for first cousins to marry in about half the American states including FL, CT, CA, CO. Some only allow it for couples over a certain age.

It is legal for first cousins to marry in about half the American states including FL, CT, CA, CO. Some only allow it for couples over a certain age.

I know.. but it was a way of consolidating wealth an maintaining culture among tribes in the Middle East .. including the Jews..

I posted one about Pakistani children with birth defects due to incest, and arranged marriages between close family members

I am aware of that.. Those children used to die but with improved healthcare now they survive so the way marriages are arranged is changing rapidly.. Used to be it was the the aunts and females of extended family who socialized arranged marriages.. That started changing over 20 years ago.. and Pakistan is still behind the curve.

I am aware of that.. Those children used to die but with improved healthcare now they survive so the way marriages are arranged is changing rapidly.. Used to be it was the the aunts and females of extended family who socialized arranged marriages.. That started changing over 20 years ago.. and Pakistan is still behind the curve.
They are talking about Pakistanis in the UK.

I don’t know why these racist are so insecure but any race that can produce a Sean Hannity, Paris Hilton or Watermark would have a pretty dubious claim to being the master race.

I don’t know why these racist are so insecure but any race that can produce a Sean Hannity, Paris Hilton or Watermark would have a pretty dubious claim to being the master race.

Did you leave out Trump because we haven't figured out yet what name to give the Orange People?

Back