Iran’s ballistic missile attack on Israel caused few casualties and little damage

One of the missiles killed a Palestinian worker from Gaza who was stranded in the Israeli-occupied West Bank since the start of the war.

And he stayed alive until killed by Iran

No one in Israel killed him? ....couldnt say that about a Jew stranded in Hamas occupied area. Would have been slaughtered

One of the missiles killed a Palestinian worker from Gaza who was stranded in the Israeli-occupied West Bank since the start of the war.

No one in Israel killed him? ....couldnt say that about a Jew stranded in Hamas occupied area. Would have been slaughtered
I don't think anyone here except Moon is a fan of Hamas. And even Moon would choose to live in the democratic state of Israel than under the radical Islamic rule of Hamas if he were forced to pick one.

Nobody outside of the pariah state knows the extent of the damage caused by the Iranian retaliatory strikes - as the genocidal Jews have banned reporting .
Also- I am not the only member here who recognizes Hamas as a resistance organization fighting sub-human Jewish invaders of their country.

I said ' recognizes , you philosemitic dumbass. ' Support ' is for them to know and for you to guess.
^^ Twisting yourself into pretzels and playing word games to avoid answering the question

Name the board members who "recognize" the legitimacy of Hamas' terrorist attacks on "subhuman Jews"

^^ Twisting yourself into pretzels and playing word games to avoid answering the question

Name the board members who "recognize" the legitimacy of Hamas' terrorist attacks on "subhuman Jews"

The word games are yours, Moses. You haven't come close to repeating what I said yet. False quotes are your forte.

Nobody outside of the pariah state knows the extent of the damage caused by the Iranian retaliatory strikes - as the genocidal Jews have banned reporting .
Also- I am not the only member here who recognizes Hamas as a resistance organization fighting sub-human Jewish invaders of their country.
So, question: Is war against Israel and Jews illegal?

Aside from that, it's clear Iran's attack was all but totally ineffective.

The Israeli occupation is illegal and the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves. Israel is the illegal aggressor.

The videos of the Iranian missile attack show many strikes. They took out at least one airbase and also targeted a MOSSAD headquarters.
The Jews are unlikely to tell us the extent of casualties- but there are videos of razed buildings.
We simply don't know. Yet. Free press is banned in Israel.

There are reports of fleets of ambulances and ambucopters to the IOF frontline.

Eight Israeli soldiers killed in fighting with Hezbollah inside Lebanon, says IDF

Watch live

So you want to claim you have allies here in your support for Hamas, but you refuse to name them.

That's what I figured.
They're free thinkers , not 'allies ', Moses. I don't seek ' allies ' like a neoNazi Zelensky or a genocidal Israeli Jewish fascist.

Had it been an attack by sub-human Jewish scum there would have been hundreds killed, mostly women and children.
Prosemitic assholes, such as yourself, believe that a low body count somehow signifies inaccuracy.

Had it been an attack by sub-human Jewish scum there would have been hundreds killed, mostly women and children.
Prosemitic assholes, such as yourself, believe that a low body count somehow signifies inaccuracy.
And seeing Hamas started this war and Iran is sticking their nose in it , IF Israel has a NUK like it was rumored they had a few years back they should see how the people of Tehran like being bombed .
That would get their attention and then maybe they would stop all their BS.
Have a nice day

It's like their heart isn't even into it.

You sound disappointed. So that makes it okay in the small minds of leftist asshats who are apologists for Hamas and Hezbollah?

There was damage and there were injuries. We'll know more as the week progresses. This was an act of war but I expect the UN to be the useless feckless dipshits we know them to be.

I hope Israel hits their nuke facilities and oil refineries hard.

Such a sad caricature of ignorance, stupidity and vile hatred. You should seek the help of a mental health professional. I've never seen anyone in such dire need of one. :palm:

.....mostly ineffective thanks to US technology. I would not characterize it as totally ineffective. The majority of Israel's population were forced into bomb shelters. Quite sad the ME is deteriorating thanks to Blinken and the Biden/Harris Presidency.

Back