Iran’s ballistic missile attack on Israel caused few casualties and little damage

And seeing Hamas started this war and Iran is sticking their nose in it , IF Israel has a NUK like it was rumored they had a few years back they should see how the people of Tehran like being bombed .
That would get their attention and then maybe they would stop all their BS.
Have a nice day
If it talks like a prosemitic moron............................................

The Israeli occupation is illegal

Always the dumb ahistorical lies. But when you are a mental midget with a massive misplaced chip on your hate mongering shoulders, I can see how you would get everything wrong.

and the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves.

Defend themselves from what?? Retaliation after carrying out a despicable act of violence, murder and mayhem? You're dumber than a box of rocks asshat.

Israel is the illegal aggressor.

So Israel attacked themselves on October 6th? You're really to asinine and stupid for words.

The videos of the Iranian missile attack show many strikes. They took out at least one airbase and also targeted a MOSSAD headquarters.
The Jews are unlikely to tell us the extent of casualties- but there are videos of razed buildings.
We simply don't know. Yet. Free press is banned in Israel.

HATE MONGERING MORON ALERT!!! :palm:

There are reports of fleets of ambulances and ambucopters to the IOF frontline.

Did you wet your pants typing that?

Eight Israeli soldiers killed in fighting with Hezbollah inside Lebanon, says IDF

Watch live

I bet that made you drool didn't it neanderthal? :laugh:

Such a sad caricature of ignorance, stupidity and vile hatred. You should seek the help of a mental health professional. I've never seen anyone in such dire need of one. :palm:
Don't throw me in with your own washing, dumbass.

Haw, haw.............................................haw.

Don't throw me in with your own washing, dumbass.

You sad, pathetic caricature of ignorance, stupidity and terrorist hugging hatred.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

If it talks like a prosemitic moron............................................
Fuck you.
Hamas started this and Israel should stop screwing around and kick their ass.
You start a war you had better be prepared to get your ass kicked and Hamas is so chicken they have to hide behind women and children and when some of those women and children get killed they try to put all the blame on the Israeli's .

Fuck you.
You start a war you had better be prepared to get your ass kicked and Hamas is so chicken they have to hide behind women and children and when some of those women and children get killed they try to put all the blame on the Israeli's .
TRUTH!

Fuck you.
Sure- ,like 42,000 of them. You are a mental flatliner.

Haw, haw............................................haw.

Start a fucking WAR MORON and you better be ready to get your ass kicked.
I hope they totally get rid of all those cock sucking HAMAS mother fuckers.
The idea is to rid Palestine of illegal invaders, not to let the illegal invaders ethnically cleanse it.

Then again, that's well over your flat head.

Haw, haw...........................................haw.

Back