Iran’s ballistic missile attack on Israel caused few casualties and little damage

Sure- ,like 42,000 of them. You are a mental flatliner.

Haw, haw............................................haw.
well again when you hide in SCHOOLS and HOSPITALS you have to expect women and children to get killed your enemy is going after YOU not them but you are such a chicken shit you need them to PROTECT YOU.
Have a nice day you fucking MORON

well again when you hide in SCHOOLS and HOSPITALS you have to expect women and children to get killed your enemy is going after YOU not them but you are such a chicken shit you need them to PROTECT YOU.
Have a nice day you fucking MORON
Occupying hospitals and schools in your own country is not illegal. Bombing hospitals and schools in somebody else's country most certainly is.

Naughty Jews are going to jail.

Occupying hospitals and schools in your own country is not illegal. Bombing hospitals and schools in somebody else's country most certainly is.

Naughty Jews are going to jail.
WHO said it was ASSHOLE?

The fucking chicken shit HAMAS have to use women and children to hide behind then cry they get shot and killed. I guess you think if a HAMAS POS hide behind a woman or child the Israelis should just say OH well the woman or kid is protecting them so we can't blow him up.
Sorry to let you know that is not how war works.
IF you start a WAR like HAMAS DID you have to expect kids and women will get killed it you hide behind them.
HAMAS is nothing but a bunch of chicken shit POS that use women and children as human shields and don't expect any of them to get hurt.
Have a nice night SCUMBAG

WHO said it was ASSHOLE?

The fucking chicken shit HAMAS have to use women and children to hide behind then cry they get shot and killed. I guess you think if a HAMAS POS hide behind a woman or child the Israelis should just say OH well the woman or kid is protecting them so we can't blow him up.
Sorry to let you know that is not how war works.
IF you start a WAR like HAMAS DID you have to expect kids and women will get killed it you hide behind them.
HAMAS is nothing but a bunch of chicken shit POS that use women and children as human shields and don't expect any of them to get hurt.
Have a nice night SCUMBAG
You must be reading impaired;

You must be reading impaired;

How many times are you going to show those pics?
How about some of HAMAS doing the SAME THING?
and YOU must be a real moronic ASSHOLE

Nobody outside of the pariah state knows the extent of the damage caused by the Iranian retaliatory strikes - as the genocidal Jews have banned reporting .
Also- I am not the only member here who recognizes Hamas as a resistance organization fighting sub-human Jewish invaders of their country.
Subhuman Jews?

Fuck you

You likely masterbate to Hitler posters

Iran did everything they could to avoid killing people and this was mostly another demonstration that Iran can take out anything they want whenever they want.....the devastation of the attacks will keep ramping up.

.....mostly ineffective thanks to US technology. I would not characterize it as totally ineffective. The majority of Israel's population were forced into bomb shelters. Quite sad the ME is deteriorating thanks to Blinken and the Biden/Harris Presidency.
Iron Dome is an Israeli-US technological collaboration by Raytheon. Most of the system was developed in Israel. The US Patriot SAM system uses some of that technology.

Iron Dome is an Israeli-US technological collaboration by Raytheon. Most of the system was developed in Israel. The US Patriot SAM system uses some of that technology.
Developed to confront scuds....and someone on my grapevine said is almost out of AMMO with nowhere near enough manufacturing capacity to reload for much longer.

It's like their heart isn't even into it.

Biden-Harris Gave Billions To Iran Before They Unleashed Missile Barrage On Israel​

I have been told that there are currently to American THAAD systems in Israel, but I have not heard how effective they have been, or how much AMMO there is for them....the Patriots are almost out as too much was wasted in Ukraine.

Back