Irrefutable Evidence Trump Knew He Lost the 2020 Election and Wanted a Riot on 1/6

That's quite a question this deep into the discussion, TOP!!!
She doesn't know and I suspect she isn't capable of knowing.
Mszp1M0.gif

I've never failed. Either I've succeeded or I've learned. "Failure" is a term used only by losers.

Nothing but my superior intelligence, integrity and rapier wit!
Great thought that will be lost on MAGAts since they never learn. Their only hope for success is to install a white supremacist dictator who'll "Make things right again".

95khdq.jpg

Great thought that will be lost on MAGAts since they never learn. Their only hope for success is to install a white supremacist dictator who'll "Make things right again".

95khdq.jpg
I decided to back off on Kamala Trump or whatever he's calling himself today. I could tell he was getting seriously upset.

So hearsay is now evidence? So is it past time for Hillary to admit she lost? The dumb just get dumber with their severe TDS.

White House staffer overheard Trump tell family members that “it doesn’t matter if you won or lost the election. You still have to fight like hell.”
Someone "overheard something." :rofl2:

was told by a colleague at a Detroit, MI vote-counting center

OMG!!! Was told by someone. :rofl2:

the campaign operative “responded, ‘Make them riot!’ and ‘Do it!'”

A campaign operative dontchyaknow. :rofl2:

So where does this say Trump said this? Oh, that's right. Trump didn't say anything other than "March peacefully." The shrill lunacy from the left know no bounds and will do anything to steal another election. That much we know.
Poor low grade fritzy,Hillary went to trump's inauguration

Back