Is an egg a Sea Turtle ??

Did u state this in the Is an egg a Chicken? thread

Your leftest POS budz are all in there saying an egg is not a chicken

so i ask

Is an egg a Sea Turtle ??

If you're trying to make a point by drawing a parallel, you missed the mark by a thousand miles.

In the other thread, the OP drew a parallel between an adult chicken vs a chicken egg and an adult human vs a human embryo.

Your silly-ass question is utterly meaningless as it compares two things that have nothing to do with each other.

Blabbering nonsense.

If you're trying to make a point by drawing a parallel, you missed the mark by a thousand miles.

In the other thread, the OP drew a parallel between an adult chicken vs a chicken egg and an adult human vs a human embryo.

OK

An Adult Sea turtle vs a Sea turtle egg and an adult human vs a human embryo.

So is a Sea Turtle egg a Sea Turtle?

Your silly-ass question is utterly meaningless as it compares two things that have nothing to do with each other.

Blabbering nonsense.
How do chicken eggs and embryos (developing human beings) compare?

OP makes valid point.

You get arrested for breaking a sea turtle egg because sea turtles are an endangered species.

Well done

Blabbering nonsense.

Don’t be a Neanderthal.

A human embryo is a human being in an early stage of development.

The science says.

Don't a ask question, if you're not smart enough to understand the answer
Good Morning, dear....No answer to my question? (I wouldn't have guessed you to be "it's not a baby until it's born" kind of guy...guess I'm wrong?;)

I prosecuted people for the illegal harvest of sea turtle eggs, that’s different than the illegal harvest of sea turtles. Two different things under the law. Sorry

I prosecuted people for the illegal harvest of sea turtle eggs, that’s different than the illegal harvest of sea turtles. Two different things under the law. Sorry

So, why is it illegal to harvest the eggs...if they're nothing until they hatch?

Back