Is Bill Clinton Running For Office?

I saw a few US. My statement stands. Cheney is supporting the Bush agenda. What is Bill doing but talking about himself and how wonderful he is?

he did not appear that way in the spots I saw him in. I watrched an entire interview a couple of weeks ago with clowntoon.
Perhaps your hatred is coloring your perception.

I don't hate Clinton, you are the one who calls him Clowntoon. Maybe your hate clouds your judgement. LOL

I don't hate Clowntoon Tobes, he earned the handle though. For such a smart guy he did stupid stuff in his personal life. He does sort of look clownish too with the red nose and all.
I Don't even hate Bush tobes, I sure don't like him though, he is not worth the effort to hate. I don't even hate my soon to be ex wife that has pretty well guaranteed that I cannot afford to retire. and otherwise cause my life to suck for years. I think perhaps she hates me now though, oh well...

LOL , yeah perhaps by your standards she earned it. I don't have too many more years that I can make money in tobes, and don't plan on going on disabillity like you.

I didn't plan on it either. But I do have a couple of ex's that have a good cut of my past income. LOL

Slick Willie is making plans for his future. If hellery gets in office he gets a great position, like secretary of state or something. Plus has the ear of the president daily, though nothing else. You can bet he has a personnal agenda here.

Of course Gaffer, he is a politician after all. why would we expect anything else. He would at the very least go down in history as the first First Gentleman. although I sort of hesitated to type gentleman, that would be his title I assume as the husband of the president.

if Hillary win the election who would be president? Her or Bill? Is it a two for one deal? What happens when they disagree? Who gets the interns?

Naaah toby does not watch bill clinton, he is busy watching Maury and Judge Judy , the young and the useless , and the days of our wives :)

Slick Willie is making plans for his future. If hellery gets in office he gets a great position, like secretary of state or something. Plus has the ear of the president daily, though nothing else. You can bet he has a personnal agenda here.

You think the husband of the Senator from NY and front runner for the 08 presidential nomination has an agenda?

Get the f out of here!

Next you will be saying that Jeb Bush has an agenda when he supports the sitting President.

You righties are full of crazy conspiracy theories I'll tell ya.

But smart? Oh as a sleepless night is long.

-Originally Posted by Gaffer
You think the husband of the Senator from NY and front runner for the 08 presidential nomination has an agenda?

-Darla: Get the f out of here!

Next you will be saying that Jeb Bush has an agenda when he supports the sitting President.

Brilliant and prescient analysis again, by Gaffer.

-Originally Posted by Gaffer

-Darla: Get the f out of here!

Brilliant and prescient analysis again, by Gaffer.

He was really out front on this one.

Maybe Clinton is genuinly concerned with the direction we are going, did you ever think of that? I know I sure as hell am ....

Back