APP - Is digital technology making children’s lives better?

it's the backbone of the surveillance state.

but sure, keep ranting your dumb shit.

Ranting MY dumb shit? LMAO!

You are the one claiming some invisible cabal is taking over our children's lives via the internet. Millions of people use the internet every day. But you go ahead and keep yelling that the sky is falling.

Ranting MY dumb shit? LMAO!

You are the one claiming some invisible cabal is taking over our children's lives via the internet. Millions of people use the internet every day. But you go ahead and keep yelling that the sky is falling.
ok, deep state.

keep running your dumbass game of lies and fake outrage.....

The internet makes 1984 protagonist Winston Smiths's job of revising media in light of new narratives actually possible.

in fact,

this new forum software, which has gone into most of the forums, and the MEDIA tag allows all the stories referenced in the php forum community boards to be coordinated and changed from a central location as needed.

I beg to differ. My grandkids got to watch a giraffe give birth.
Sure, there are advantages.

Almost the entire sum of mankind's knowledge is available at their fingertips.
False. Only a flake of such knowledge is available. Every hour, more and more knowledge is lost to humanity forever because it either gets deleted or it never makes it onto the internet in the first place. Every day you witness things that you don't photograph that will be forgotten. Music that used to be available on the internet is now unavailable everywhere. Every day, more and more is lost.

When you refer to "digital technology" making children's lives better or not, I have assumed you are referring to household or ordinary tech.

Not digital technology used in medical treatments, safety areas and prevention of health issues.

Back