Is Dixie proud of his ignorance?

The small amount made is well worth the information obtained.

Shut up you ignorant boob, you just chortled at me for believing people make money off clicks, now you want to backpedal to save face.

You're such a fucking ignorant hick you didn't know that websites make money based on traffic. You don't have any business even commenting in THIS thread.

The Third Way is something that Tony Blair was always waffling on about, I thought that Dixie with his love of thirds would know something about it. :)

Only thing I've ever said about thirds is, one can't be divided by three without a remainder. For some ODD reason, that seems to rub pinheads the wrong way, they feel compelled to argue about this, and have compiled to date, over 5,000 posts on the topic. Now, it doesn't seem as if something as absolute as math would cause such a disagreement among the intelligent, but this particular thing does, for whatever reason. I can't explain it... missing gene maybe?

Only thing I've ever said about thirds is, one can't be divided by three without a remainder. For some ODD reason, that seems to rub pinheads the wrong way, they feel compelled to argue about this, and have compiled to date, over 5,000 posts on the topic. Now, it doesn't seem as if something as absolute as math would cause such a disagreement among the intelligent, but this particular thing does, for whatever reason. I can't explain it... missing gene maybe?
1 can't be divided by 3 without a remainder.

Gotta love that Alabama school system.

1 can't be divided by 3 without a remainder.

Gotta love that Alabama school system.

This is the second or third time someone tried to demean an entire state's education system, including an excellent university, because of one poster on these forums. Try and remember that not all alabamians are like Dixie.

This is the second or third time someone tried to demean an entire state's education system, including an excellent university, because of one poster on these forums. Try and remember that not all alabamians are like Dixie.

No, some of us didn't graduate with a double-major from Alabama. That's true!

Shut up you ignorant boob, you just chortled at me for believing people make money off clicks, now you want to backpedal to save face.

You're such a fucking ignorant hick you didn't know that websites make money based on traffic. You don't have any business even commenting in THIS thread.

I chortled at your willful ignorance and unbelievable preoccupation with money. For someone who is supposed to be wealthy you're either a liar or a very sick individual. (I noted your vile comment to Bijou.) But, as they say, the truth will out. My money is on the idea that, financially speaking, you're not doing well, at all. You exhibit the classic symptoms; ranting about other people making money (in this case off clicks) and your fierce opposition to people obtaining medical care they never scraped and saved for.

Go count you pennies and try not to think about all the financially comfortable individuals who obtained that lifestyle without working for it. ;)

And this is the second time I'll suggest that someone check natl. statistics on education, and see where Alabama ranks.

Although you do have a valid point. Dixie shouldn't offer his lack of ability as a representative sample.

But you have to wonder about his 4.0, and how it reflects on the state.

Back