Is it ok to tell a woman you work with that she is fat?

I don't see the point in telling someone what they probably already know about themselves. It will only embarrass them and make them feel bad.

Just tell her she looks OK. You can't tell her shes hot because that's harassment but you can't tell her she's fat because that's harassment. Just don't talk.

I am a girl and I tell women they look hot all the time as a compliment.

I suppose it's different for a guy.

I'm even allowed to slap a guy on the ass which I do at times.

I suppose if I do it to some queer guy I might get a trip to human resources but most guys have zero problem with it.

But if a fat girl asks you how she looks, and women do this all the time, how do you tell her she looks fat?

I suppose I could lie which I usually do but I don't like lying.

I am a girl and I tell women they look hot all the time as a compliment.

I suppose it's different for a guy.

I'm even allowed to slap a guy on the ass which I do at times.

I suppose if I do it to some queer guy I might get a trip to human resources but most guys have zero problem with it.

But if a fat girl asks you how she looks, and women do this all the time, how do you tell her she looks fat?

I suppose I could lie which I usually do but I don't like lying.

Cup the balls.

I mean if she is then she is, is that acceptable?

I got a birthday card, if my memory serves, with the caption, "How dinosaurs actually went extinct". Inside was a cartoon of a lady dinosaur in a dress asking the man dinosaur, "Does this dress make me look fat?" I think we take a lesson from the dinosaur.

DILF%2BTest_Resized.png

And...

The mega bitch version...

103484f9557d7d66ec96b81d7d7e7253.jpg

Last edited:
Back