Is Netflix now completely Woke Cinema?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
That is my conclusion.....what do you think.

Extra Credit: Do you expect to be still paying netflix two years from now? I kinda think no...I like The Crown, Queens Gambit...even Bridgerton was not bad and my wife claims it is good...but I am pretty surely a no.

Extra Credit: Do you expect to be still paying netflix two years from now? I kinda think no...I like The Crown, Queens Gambit...even Bridgerton was not bad and my wife claims it is good...but I am pretty surely a no.

Is "Game of Thrones" on it?

Did someone hack your Google?

I hope not.

Daenerys_Season_8.jpg

Constant price raising does not help but the main issue for me is that increasingly there is nothing on Netflix worth watching. Currently even though we have Hulu and a bunch of stuff because we still perhaps stupidly pay full freight at Comcast over 50% of the stuff I watch is from the pay per movie program at Amazon...or Prime Movies.

In case your wondering this thread exists because I just spent over ten minutes trying to find something on Netflix to watch, first with their search and then with another on the web....I failed to find even one to try.

I will never get that time back.

In case your wondering this thread exists because I just spent over ten minutes trying to find something on Netflix to watch, first with their search and then with another on the web....I failed to find even one to try.

I will never get that time back.

What were you trying to look for?

Ask Uncle Dutch. He might know something.

Except that Netflix has been a leftist propaganda hub for years.

https://www.wokewatch.com/2019/12/28/you-woke-garbage/

They used to have other stuff too, they for instance used to try to stock good films....now what I see is that only films which sell and conform to the woke ideology get stocked.

And even then they get jammed for not being Woke enough....like with Queens Gambit and Bridgerton....And Tiger King sure did not work....it was supposed to be a mocking and degrading of Red Necks but too many people who watched it sympathized with the wrong people....they had a different idea.....one not approved by the Victim Culture Cult.....the Woke and Netflix never saw that coming!

Back