Is Netflix now completely Woke Cinema?

well I dont know if it was a lie so much as it was an impossible promise to keep.

Bigger problem is that membership did nto continue to grow as hoped so money dried up. Along with good content.

It was completely predictable what would happen as consequence of Netflix taking the tact of churning and burning crap quality but still pricey content.

I know because I was saying so back something like five years, I know that I was talking about this at my previous home, DP.

It was completely predictable what would happen as consequence of Netflix taking the tact of churning and burning crap quality but still pricey content.

I know because I was saying so back something like five years, I know that I was talking about this at my previous home, DP.

As my memory serves that represents two separate management shifts.

The earlier one was trying to more fully make it a viable streaming service the second to bring its own high quality content.

However you cut it both relied on ever expanding subscribership which was not sustainable.

As my memory serves that represents two separate management shifts.

The earlier one was trying to more fully make it a viable streaming service the second to bring its own high quality content.

However you cut it both relied on ever expanding subscribership which was not sustainable.

Membership counts that Netflix expected to be built by buzz not quality, even after netflix betrayed their membership by making it Chrystal clear that they dont care about quality, routinely killing quality shows with rather large and loyal fanbases just not giving a fuck....

A lot like what the NBA has done to their customers.

People will only tolerate so much of that.

Membership counts that Netflix expected to be built by buzz not quality, even after netflix betrayed their membership by making it Chrystal clear that they dont care about quality, routinely killing quality shows with rather large and loyal fanbases just not giving a fuck....

A lot like what the NBA has done to their customers.

People will only tolerate so much of that.

whats an example of a popular show that they killed ?

There has never in the history of man been a better time to be a bad actor/actress.

Fuck You if you think I cant say actress anymore.

I am not having it.

There has never in the history of man been a better time to be a bad actor/actress.

Fuck You if you think I cant say actress anymore.

I am not having it.

Bawahahaha, why aren’t we allowed to say actress? You make up some weird stuff.

That is my conclusion.....what do you think.

Extra Credit: Do you expect to be still paying netflix two years from now? I kinda think no...I like The Crown, Queens Gambit...even Bridgerton was not bad and my wife claims it is good...but I am pretty surely a no.

I watch lots and lots of foreign TV on Netflix. I'd be more likely to give up HBO and Showtime, which I've had for what?" Forty years?
Since boxing moved from premium cable to streaming, I've hardly watched the premium channels at all, but for some reason, I'm still paying for them.
I watch Netflix a lot. Some of the young Asian actresses are smoking hot.

I watch lots and lots of foreign TV on Netflix. I'd be more likely to give up HBO and Showtime, which I've had for what?" Forty years?
Since boxing moved from premium cable to streaming, I've hardly watched the premium channels at all, but for some reason, I'm still paying for them.
I watch Netflix a lot. Some of the young Asian actresses are smoking hot.

Now that Hollywood is basically ash I have been enjoying small indi films made elsewhere by people who are way better quality than the WOKE.

Back