Is Queen Elizabeth II dead? Blog will not retract its claim that the Queen has died..

I dont know, but I dont think it would be kept secret for more than a couple hours.

I've Reported this to Phantasmal. WRONG FORUM. This should be in the 'Conspiracy Forum'. (I've suggested a 3 day ban)

I think she's probably 90% vaccine at this time so I doubt that she would die from Covid. LOL. Mostly I thought the story was funny and wanted to see what folks had to say.

Are under the impression that "vaccination" prevents someone from dying from the Chinese disease?

The founder and CEO of the celebrity gossip blog Hollywood Unlocked has doubled down on his unverified and unsubstantiated claim that Queen Elizabeth II has died despite no other outlet reporting such news.

She is 95, and will probably die soon. I for one will miss her. I have no major problems with her.

But I see nothing to be gained by hiding her death. They might lose a little by a long absence from the public before a death, so a quick death might be preferable.

I always have to defend her husband, Prince Phillip. Most of his family sided with the Germans, and he was not originally English, and had no traditional/family reason to side with the UK during WWII. He fought on the British side because it was the right thing to do. He risked his life for a country he was not a full citizen of. He was a war hero.

He was not progressive in 2020, but he was trying to understand the world he found himself in. He should be considered a hero for his time, and treated with respect for that. It was difficult for a man of that era to show subservience to his wife, but he did it out of patriotism, and love.

Elizabeth continued to stay in London, even during the bombing, and rebuilt trucks as part of the women's auxiliary. She has dedicated 85 years of her life to her nation. From age 9 to now, she knew she would be Queen, and has tried her best. As a general rule, I am against royalty, but I have to admit she has tried her best. Even when I disagree with her, I believe she thought what she was doing was best.

Then again, I also love the Sex Pistols' God Save the Queen.... "She ain't no human being"

She is 95, and will probably die soon. I for one will miss her. I have no major problems with her.

But I see nothing to be gained by hiding her death. They might lose a little by a long absence from the public before a death, so a quick death might be preferable.

I always have to defend her husband, Prince Phillip. Most of his family sided with the Germans, and he was not originally English, and had no traditional/family reason to side with the UK during WWII. He fought on the British side because it was the right thing to do. He risked his life for a country he was not a full citizen of. He was a war hero.

He was not progressive in 2020, but he was trying to understand the world he found himself in. He should be considered a hero for his time, and treated with respect for that. It was difficult for a man of that era to show subservience to his wife, but he did it out of patriotism, and love.

Elizabeth continued to stay in London, even during the bombing, and rebuilt trucks as part of the women's auxiliary. She has dedicated 85 years of her life to her nation. From age 9 to now, she knew she would be Queen, and has tried her best. As a general rule, I am against royalty, but I have to admit she has tried her best. Even when I disagree with her, I believe she thought what she was doing was best.

Then again, I also love the Sex Pistols' God Save the Queen.... "She ain't no human being"

Including results for jimmy savile royal pedophilia
Search only for jimmy "saville" royal pedophilia?
Royals' Pedophiles? Prince Charles and Pedophile Jimmy ...
Search domain frankreport.comhttps://frankreport.com › 2020 › 09 › 27 › royals-pedophiles-prince-charles-and-pedophile-jimmy-savile-andrews-secret-hard-drive-and-did-the-royals-assassinate-pedophile-lord-mountbatten
Jimmy Savile - the pedophile. Why is it so important to keep all these secrets from the past? Just consider this: Mountbatten introduced his big pal Jimmy Savile, the vicious serial child rapist, to Prince Charles. Charles then invited Savile into his office to help him draft speeches.
Jimmy Savile • A UK-based entertainer and pedophile
Search domain pedogate.worldhttps://pedogate.world › pedocrats › jimmy-savile
Pedophile Jimmy Savile observes a strange handshake (note knuckles) between mass-murderer Peter Sutcliffe and boxer Frank Bruno Jimmy Savile was connected with the abuse of hundreds of children after his death and is believed to have even interfered with corpses. Savile is believed to have procured victims for Royalty & the Establishment. Victims
Jimmy Savile - Pedophile, Friend of Royalty - and the ...
Search domain dailykos.comhttps://www.dailykos.com › stories › 2012 › 10 › 17 › 1146091 › -Jimmy-Savile-Pedophile-Friend-of-Royalty-and-the-Cover-up-to-Pervert-Justice
A year ago Sir Jimmy Savile died aged 84. According to his obituaries in the UK media, Savile had been an iconic British broadcaster, a tireless worker for charity, and a close friend of many of t...
Jimmy Savile Elite Paedophile Ring Exposed - Era of Light
Search domain eraoflight.comhttps://eraoflight.com › 2020 › 09 › 01 › jimmy-savile-elite-paedophile-ring-exposed
Jimmy Savile Elite Paedophile Ring Exposed Posted on 09/01/2020 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Jimmy Savile was at the centre of this pedophile ring that procured children for well-known figures in the British establishment including former Prime Minister, paedophile and murderer Edward Heath.
Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal - Wikipedia
Search domain en.wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal
Jimmy Savile (1926-2011) was an English media personality who, during his lifetime, was well known in the United Kingdom for his eccentricities and was generally respected for his charitable work. He was knighted in 1990. In late 2012, almost a year after his death, reports surfaced that Savile had sexually abused hundreds of people throughout his life, with alleged male and female victims ...
The Secret Connection Between Pedophile Jimmy Savile and ...
Search domain humansbefree.comhttps://humansbefree.com › 2017 › 11 › the-secret-connection-between-pedophile-jimmy-savile-and-the-british-royal-family.html
The Secret Connection Between Pedophile Jimmy Savile and the British Royal Family Alexander Light November 1, 2017 Hardly a day can go by without another revelation about another Establishment figure being a child abuser or worse.
Jimmy Savile Procured children for British Royals and MPs
Search domain conspiracytruths.co.ukwww.conspiracytruths.co.uk › jimmysavilebbcpaedophile.html
Jimmy Savile was at the centre of a Paedophile ring that procured children for well-known figures in the British Establishment, including former British Prime Minister, paedophile, and murderer Edward 'Ted' Heath.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=jimmy+saville+royal+pedophilia&va=b&t=hc&ia=web

Back