Is Queen Elizabeth II dead? Blog will not retract its claim that the Queen has died..

FUCK YOUR RULE 12b LYING ALLEGATIONS!!!!

YOU LIED!!! YOU WERE CAUGHT LYING!!! AND NOW YOU FUCKING LIE AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING "PEDO APOOLOGIST"?!?!?

He's a troll and he's successfully trolled/triggered you. My best advice is to feel sorry for any loser who hates his life, blames others for his little problems and is too gutless to do something with his life....other than set himself up to be arrested for supporting domestic terrorism.

64fd35.gif

FUCK YOUR RULE 12b LYING ALLEGATIONS!!!!

YOU LIED!!! YOU WERE CAUGHT LYING!!! AND NOW YOU FUCKING LIE AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING "PEDO APOOLOGIST"?!?!?

I have not accused you of any pedo acts. nor do i believe you would ever do such a thing.

Your adoration of royals is misplaced. It's common in our fallen world.

do better tho.

He's a troll and he's successfully trolled/triggered you. My best advice is to feel sorry for any loser who hates his life, blames others for his little problems and is too gutless to do something with his life....other than set himself up to be arrested for supporting domestic terrorism.

64fd35.gif

and it's deep state dum dum dutch monkey, spewing his globalist trash and psuedo-psychology....

theoretically maybe.

that's never happened tho.

People are free to think for themselves whether they voice those thoughts or not.

Although not perfect, my life experience is in both working with people and identifying "problem children"; workers who are more trouble than they are worth and need to change or be removed.

Your choice to pick the path you want to travel. It's always been your choice just like it is for everyone else.

People are free to think for themselves whether they voice those thoughts or not.

Although not perfect, my life experience is in both working with people and identifying "problem children"; workers who are more trouble than they are worth and need to change or be removed.

Your choice to pick the path you want to travel. It's always been your choice just like it is for everyone else.

Shove your unsolicited advice in your shill hole, deep state.

you're stupid and brainwashed.

Shove your unsolicited advice in your shill hole, deep state.

you're stupid and brainwashed.

Your choice. My choice to do as I please. Good luck with the rest of your life, Fredo. You look like you can use all the help you can get.

Back