Is Queen Elizabeth II dead? Blog will not retract its claim that the Queen has died..

There is only one L in Savile's name. Removing the extra L will help in your search.

Doing a random search does not prove anything. I can find websites that claim the world is flat, but that does not prove the world is flat.

Jimmy Savile was definitely a terrible pedophile. And Johnny Rotten(of the Sex Pistols) definitely called Savile out for this decades before anyone else did. He did so in a 1978 interview, that was not released because he did so without evidence. Savile went on to molest children for another 33 years after that interview.

I do not believe Savile had any personal connection to the royals. Savile was working class, and a rocker, so would not have mixed much with the English Royalty. They gave him awards from time to time for his charitable work(which turned out to be secretly evil), but that is not the same as inviting him into their inner circle.

Prince Andrew definitely was willing to have sex with a girl under 18 provided to him by Epstein, Maxwell, and trump. Maxwell was not working class English, and so could allow Epstein access to one of the royals (Andrew). I do not see any evidence that any of the other royals were involved.

There is only one L in Savile's name. Removing the extra L will help in your search.

Doing a random search does not prove anything. I can find websites that claim the world is flat, but that does not prove the world is flat.

Jimmy Savile was definitely a terrible pedophile. And Johnny Rotten(of the Sex Pistols) definitely called Savile out for this decades before anyone else did. He did so in a 1978 interview, that was not released because he did so without evidence. Savile went on to molest children for another 33 years after that interview.

I do not believe Savile had any personal connection to the royals. Savile was working class, and a rocker, so would not have mixed much with the English Royalty. They gave him awards from time to time for his charitable work(which turned out to be secretly evil), but that is not the same as inviting him into their inner circle.

Prince Andrew definitely was willing to have sex with a girl under 18 provided to him by Epstein, Maxwell, and trump. Maxwell was not working class English, and so could allow Epstein access to one of the royals (Andrew). I do not see any evidence that any of the other royals were involved.

again. you're trying to limit the argument to one incident.

the royals are notorious pedophiles. everybody knows it.

you're a liar.

Jimmy saville was a necrophiliac pedophile child sex trafficker for the elites, who was also a bbc star for decades.

i invite all casual reader to do you own research.

the royals are notorious pedophiles. everybody knows it. you're a liar.

I do not believe all the royals are pedophiles, but I do not know them personally, and so that is just my opinion. Even if they are all pedophiles, I would just be wrong, and not a liar. Your personal attacks on me about this issue show how weak your case is.

To the best of my knowledge there is no real evidence that Queen Elizabeth II is a pedophile. I also do not believe there is any real evidence against her deceased husband Philip. Charles definitely had affairs, but all the known ones were with adults. He is even married to a woman 16 months older than him.

So keep showing how weak your argument is by claiming I am lying, but that is borderline breaking Rule 12b. For me to be lying, I would have to know about sexual trafficking, so by lying and saying I am lying, you are lying and saying I am involved in child abuse.

Jimmy saville was a necrophiliac pedophile child sex trafficker for the elites, who was also a bbc star for decades.

Part of your claim is correct. Savile(one L) was definitely involved in sex with children. He was also definitely a BBC star for nearly half a century. There is no evidence he trafficked children to the elites, and in fact would not have had connections to the Royals.

Part of your claim is correct. Savile(one L) was definitely involved in sex with children. He was also definitely a BBC star for nearly half a century. There is no evidence he trafficked children to the elites, and in fact would not have had connections to the Royals.

there's plenty of evidence.

it's basically a known fact.

i invite all readers to do their own research.

I do not believe all the royals are pedophiles, but I do not know them personally, and so that is just my opinion. Even if they are all pedophiles, I would just be wrong, and not a liar. Your personal attacks on me about this issue show how weak your case is.

To the best of my knowledge there is no real evidence that Queen Elizabeth II is a pedophile. I also do not believe there is any real evidence against her deceased husband Philip. Charles definitely had affairs, but all the known ones were with adults. He is even married to a woman 16 months older than him.

So keep showing how weak your argument is by claiming I am lying, but that is borderline breaking Rule 12b. For me to be lying, I would have to know about sexual trafficking, so by lying and saying I am lying, you are lying and saying I am involved in child abuse.

they all at least conceal the royal shames.

the thin purple line.

We have multiple girls being given to Epstein by trump... And yet you say trump was no involved. You have no evidence against Queen Elizabeth II, and yet you claim to?

Trump might be involved. Anyone involved needs to be laid low.

CHECK: Was Queen Elizabeth Found Guilty In The ...
Search domain checkyourfact.comhttps://checkyourfact.com › 2020 › 05 › 22 › fact-check-queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-disappearance-canadian-children
"After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia," the article alleged. "Grieving parents haven't seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964."
Feb 1, 2016 - Over 50,000 Native Children Were Tortured ...
Search domain lastrealindians.comhttps://lastrealindians.com › news › 2016 › 2 › 1 › feb-1-2016-over-50000-native-children-were-tortured-sexually-abused-and-some-murdered-at-canadian-church-run-indian-residential-schools-by-damon-corrie
After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven't seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.
Mass Genocide of Mohawk Children by UK Queen and Vatican ...
Search domain bibliotecapleyades.nethttps://www.bibliotecapleyades.net › vatican › esp_vatican69.htm
In his interview, Rev. Kevin Annett sets out the prima facie evidence for Queen Elizabeth's and Prince Philip's personal involvement in the disappearance and presumed murder of these 10 Aboriginal children abducted by them from a residential school in Kamloops, BC in the period Oct. 5 - 13, 1964 and never seen again in their lives.
Queen Elizabeth Found Guilty in Missing Children Case ...
Search domain whale.towhale.to › c › queen_elizabeth_found_guilty.html
After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven't seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.
Presidents, Popes, Queen, Elite Illuminati Pedophilia and ...
Search domain thegoodlylawfulsociety.orghttps://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org › presidents-popes-queen-elite-illuminati-pedophilia-child-sacrifice
The man was a well known homosexual and pedophile against whom is strong evidence of having raped, brutalized and even tortured young children. This same lawyer introduced the late husband of Beatrix, Claus, the father of Friso, into the New York gay scene as has been published by the MSM.
Vatican Pedophile Ring, Child Trafficking, Mass Graves and ...
Search domain eraoflight.comhttps://eraoflight.com › 2018 › 05 › 28 › vatican-pedophile-ring-child-trafficking-mass-graves-and-missing-children
There were seven eyewitnesses to child homicides at Canadian residential schools, or to Queen Elizabeth's kidnapping of ten children from the Kamloops School in British Columbia. All were killed, or died of mysterious causes right before they were to testify before the ICLCJ Court: Chief Louis Daniels, Harriet Nahanee, Nora Bernard, Johnny Bingo Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, William Combes and Harry Wilson.
Bodies of 400 Children Discovered in Hidden Mass Grave at ...
Search domain saintandrewstwinflame.comhttps://saintandrewstwinflame.com › 2020 › 01 › 23 › bodies-of-400-children-discovered-in-hidden-mass-grave-at-catholic-orphanage-jan-23-2020
eraoflight.com Bodies of 400 Children Discovered in Hidden Mass Grave at Catholic Orphanage by flazak 6-8 minutes The results of a horrifying investigation into a Catholic orphanage are being released this week. The report revealed the discovery of a mass grave containing the bodies of over 400 orphans — including babies, toddlers, and children.
Child Trafficker Mother Teresa Was Anthony ... - Dark Outpost
Search domain darkoutpost.comhttps://darkoutpost.com › satanism › child-trafficker-mother-teresa-was-anthony-faucis-mother
[ February 25, 2022 ] Queen Elizabeth Executed Satanism [ February 25, 2022 ] ... Mother Teresa's money was mostly spent on funding Pedophilia and child rape, and not on the poor. ... Yes and when a child ran away idk who found him he was eating like he starving and they call Missing children that Laura sillseby now works for bf the Clinton ...
Adrenochrome Obtained From The Adrenal Gland Of Children ...
Search domain truth11.comhttps://truth11.com › 2020 › 06 › 03 › adrenochrome-obtained-from-the-adrenal-gland-of-children-after-they-have-been-terrorized-by-satanists-illuminati-kids-are-their-drug-ted-gunderson-exposed-satanism-in-the-cia-the-illuminati
Adrenochrome: Secret Immortality Elixir All The Illuminati Use Tuesday, June 2, 2020 22:48 N.Morgan Adrenochrome: An Immortality Serum obtained from the adrenal gland of living children after they have been terrorized to get the highest levels of adrenaline. It has LSD-like qualities and is used in satanic rituals by monarchies, politicians, congressmen, celebrities, CEO's and…
Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of ...
Search domain nairaland.comhttps://www.nairaland.com › 4277185 › romes-sodomite-pedophile-agenda-subtle › 3
The amount of missing children is consistent every single year. 800,000 children go missing in the U.S alone, many African American children go missing in the Washington, D.C area. The entire Washington, D.C metropolitan area which includes Arlington and Northern V.A, Prince George County, Maryland, is covered under the Diocese community watch ...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=queen+eli...ppearing+children+pedophilia&va=b&t=hc&ia=web

Not that this makes anything better, but Savile molested people from 5 to 85. He liked people who could not defend themselves, so had no problem having sex with a 40 year old woman(normal so far), as long as she was in a coma(and it is creepy again).

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia,"

So let's start... The Queen is not a Catholic, and is in fact the Supreme Governor of a competing faith. But let's delve further:
USA TODAY found no evidence that such a picnic ever occurred. While the royal couple did visit the city of Kamloops, they didn't visit in 1964 – nor did they visit the school. And the supposed court of law that found them guilty isn't real.

In other words, just about every detail of the claim is wrong.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...id-not-visit-kamloops-school-1964/7985688002/

you don't have to be catholic to kidnap children, but it helps.

You pretty much do have to be Catholic to kidnap from a Catholic school.

The supposed court does not exist. The Royals were not within a thousand miles of the school at the time. The Royals were never at the school. It is a random lie from beginning to end.

You list these random searches as if enough accusations without any supporting evidence makes a case. There needs to be some actual evidence somewhere along the line to make a case.

You pretty much do have to be Catholic to kidnap from a Catholic school.

The supposed court does not exist. The Royals were not within a thousand miles of the school at the time. The Royals were never at the school. It is a random lie from beginning to end.

You list these random searches as if enough accusations without any supporting evidence makes a case. There needs to be some actual evidence somewhere along the line to make a case.

you're an idiot.

you're an idiot.

"The International Common Law Court of Justice" either exists, or it does not exist. If it does not exist, it could not have possible convicted the Royals in the secret court hearing. And if it does not exist, you are an idiot for believing it does.

"The International Common Law Court of Justice" either exists, or it does not exist. If it does not exist, it could not have possible convicted the Royals in the secret court hearing. And if it does not exist, you are an idiot for believing it does.

ok royal pedo apologist.
:okjen:

Back