Is racism limited to caucasians?

Now who is living in whose head, "rent free". You are scrambling, posting vid after vid....what are you afraid of? Someone finding out your IP address and where you live? Oops.

You're pretty obvious.
Bitch you don't know me. You haven't seen me in action. So, stop lying. I can grab my junk, just like the next homie, and keep steppin.
You, on the other hand, in "high drag", are impossible to mistake for anything other than a Miss Thang.

Someone finding out your IP address and where you live? Oops.

I've already got it.

btw...while we're on the **same** issue (wink) thanks for confirming USF actually was the dreaded Anonymous on here who tried to troll my forum.

As has been pointed out a few thousand times on this forum, Granule, the answer is no.

However, it's far more prevalent and widespread among whites.
On the contrary, Owey.

Most blacks are far more racist than the most backwoods white skinheads. Hell, blacks make those people look diverse minded.

Were you comatose during the St. Skittles ruckus? It opened my eyes.

Now who is living in whose head, "rent free". You are scrambling, posting vid after vid....what are you afraid of? Someone finding out your IP address and where you live? Oops.

What are you afraid of ?....Admitting you've been pwned again....black racism in yo face and you deny it ?....Fuckin' coward hypocrite. The truth shall set you free.

"If its the truth, it ain't racist"...

Allow me to bring some semblance of sanity to this thread. Now, Blowet's and Owey's denial notwithstanding, there is racism in all cultures, including African Americans. I'm reminded of Elijah Poole's characterization of the white man as the devil and Malcolm Little's affirmation of black "superiority". Do either of these, or any braindead Liberal even know about Asian culture and their insistence on racial purity through the ages, about how Amerasian children, especially girls, were brutalized by the Korean culture around the time of the Korean War? Or how about the treatment of the Irish by the British through the centuries? But I guess to fools like that, white on white racism is A-OK In their book.

Howey, don't you dare post any evidence for this lazy bitch. Make that girl go and look it up, herself. That bitch posted a lying chart about black voting, and tried to pass it off as corroborated evidence, without a link. When this bitch plays by the same rules she wants others to play by, then, and only then, accommodate that bitch.

[translation]
:kiss2:
[/translation]

Bitch you don't know me. You haven't seen me in action. So, stop lying. I can grab my junk, just like the next homie, and keep steppin.
You, on the other hand, in "high drag", are impossible to mistake for anything other than a Miss Thang.

So you try to pass for straight; HUH!
Ashamed of your homosexuality, aren't you.
Looks like your gay pride just got dragged through the gutter; by you. :palm:

Why? Then you'd know if we have it for sure. I have a computer whiz for a husband. He can hack anything. Don't fuck with me.

I might be wrong, but unless you are talking with him via some other method, you would have to hack Damo's site to gain any info. That probably wouldn't be a smart move.

Back