Is Red Team here at JPP mostly Christian Jihadists?

Jack

Verified User
I have a Theory.
Now, I'm stating this using a fact that JPP is a Far Right Religious Conservative Site.

Are most of the 'Conservatives' here really 'Christian Jihadis'? Do they hide behind the curtain of being typical Republican Conservative types?

I have a Theory.
Now, I'm stating this using a fact that JPP is a Far Right Religious Conservative Site.

Are most of the 'Conservatives' here really 'Christian Jihadis'? Do they hide behind the curtain of being typical Republican Conservative types?

A lot of fake Christians here and in the republican party.

A lot of fake Christians here and in the republican party.

I'm specifically bringing up the Christian Jihadis:

"Dominion theology (also known as dominionism) is a group of Christian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law. Extents of rule and ways of achieving governing authority are varied. For example, dominion theology can include theonomy, but does not necessarily involve advocating Mosaic law as the basis of government. The label is applied primarily toward groups of Christians in the United States."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_theology

Christian Jihadis that want to implement Christian Sharia Law in the US. Like Mandatory Christian brain-washing in Schools.

"Dominion theology (also known as dominionism) is a group of Christian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law. Extents of rule and ways of achieving governing authority are varied. For example, dominion theology can include theonomy, but does not necessarily involve advocating Mosaic law as the basis of government. The label is applied primarily toward groups of Christians in the United States."

Christian Jihadis that want to implement Christian Sharia Law in the US. Like Mandatory Christian brain-washing in Schools.

This is another leftist myth like “white supremacy”. Meanwhile you ignore the real jihad by muslimes happening right in front of your face.

Odd

I lump the Religious Cults together. Magic, the Occult, Mysticism.

Yeah. I don’t believe you. I have never seen you start one thread calling out islam

Not one

I understand your trepidation. Unlike Christians who are peaceful, muslimes are a violent lot. Ask Charlie Hebdo

Like I said, fake Christians. True Christians aim to be as non-secular as possible. Trying to control secular law to push the faith is antithesis to what faith is.

Yeah. I don’t believe you. I have never seen you start one thread calling out islam

Not one

I understand your trepidation. Unlike Christians who are peaceful, muslimes are a violent lot. Ask Charlie Hebdo

hahahaha ... it doesn't matter if you believe me or not.

Like I said, fake Christians. True Christians aim to be as non-secular as possible. Trying to control secular law to push the faith is antithesis to what faith is.

That's YOUR opinion.
Ever wonder why all of South America is Catholic?
--->Christian Jihadists<---

Kill yourself. You don’t get to decide who is and isn’t a “true Christian”.

Fake Christians act “secular” like Pelosi who says she is a devout catholic but supports killing babies up until they exit the womb. Maybe she eats them?

Do you eat aborted babies? Can your delicate GI tract handle it?

Tell me Jade are you a Christian? You seem to think you know exactly what a Christian thinks and does. So please explain how you came to this conclusion.

Jade is a fag who lives with his mommy cuz he has made up bellyaches. He also eats aborted babies to save the environment

Dominion theology (also known as dominionism) is a group of Christian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law.

A pork stenched version of jihad

Dominion theology (also known as dominionism) is a group of Christian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law.

This from the fake jew that takes charity from the Catholic church. What a NYC asshole.

Wouldn't be any use putting words into the mouths of those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate Christiananality pedophilia patriot act while their suicidal super ego lynching enforcement homicidal tendencies have been dictating kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel diatribes for decades, even if it was Islamophobia Freudian slips prior to 9/11 since it makes no difference to one nation under God with equal justice under law.

Wouldn't be any use putting words into the mouths of those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate Christiananality pedophilia patriot act while their suicidal super ego lynching enforcement homicidal tendencies have been dictating kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel diatribes for decades, even if it was Islamophobia Freudian slips prior to 9/11 since it makes no difference to one nation under God with equal justice under law.

?????????????????

Back