Is the Iraq war just a modern day crusade ?

What do democrats say that give you solace? Instead of bitching, offer a plan.

how about retreat from Iraq, but a ban on muslim immigration? Does that work for you? Then the neocon trope of "If we don't fight them there, we'll have to fight them here" becomes as non-issue. Or do you want to be forced to worship Allah at the point of a beheading sword. Don't think it won't happen. And don't think it's not The Plan.

This is one of the most basic tactics of the anti-intellectual and reactionary: deliberate conflation of dissimilar problems in order to provoke violent emotional responses. Rabble rousing, in other words.
copyright Ornot INC 2007.

So the entire future is judged by the present? You have a dismal AND limited view of the future.

My future time is limited, I don't think we can dig out of the hole Bush has made in the rest of my lifetime. 7 years to get in, maybe 20 to get out.

This is one of the most basic tactics of the anti-intellectual and reactionary: deliberate conflation of dissimilar problems in order to provoke violent emotional responses. Rabble rousing, in other words.

And this is the tactic of a do-nothing, negativisitic whiner, to assert that asking for a concrete plan or tactic, is "anti-intellectual".

It is not my training or job to provide a plan for getting us out of the mess that those caused that voted Bush in. It is their duty to clean up after themselves, not whine for someone else to tell them how to clean it up. But then I guess obviously they are too stupid to clean it up themsleves. heck many do not even think it is a mess yet.

It is not my training or job to provide a plan for getting us out of the mess that those caused that voted Bush in. It is their duty to clean up after themselves, not whine for someone else to tell them how to clean it up. But then I guess obviously they are too stupid to clean it up themsleves. heck many do not even think it is a mess yet.

Where'd you get your license to bitch?

Where'd you get your license to bitch?
//

It is a god given right :) And I won't get into the discussion of what variety of right it is, becuase I am not eddicated enuf fer that.

Yep , have you not been reading my posts ? sheesh.

My idea was to not have Bush as president.
My idea was to not invade Iraq.
My idea was to balance the budget and quit spending our SSI surplus.
My idea is to reasonably regulate industry.

But since those have been dismissed as unamerican and so forth for years I don't feel obligated to come up with any more ideas.

Last edited:
Yep , have you not been reading my posts ? sheesh.

My idea was to not have Bush as president.
My idea was to not invade Iraq.
My idea was to balance the budget and quit spending our SSI surplus.
My idea is to reasonably regulate industry.

But since those have been dismissed as unamerican and so forth for years I don't feel obligated to come up with any more ideas.

But a good american persists in giving good hearfelt suggestions despite getting his wittle feelings hurt.

Ha! I was going, wow, that's good, but why doesn't that sound like usc at all? Copyright Ornot Inc! Funny.

What do democrats say that give you solace? Instead of bitching, offer a plan.

how about retreat from Iraq, but a ban on muslim immigration? Does that work for you? Then the neocon trope of "If we don't fight them there, we'll have to fight them here" becomes as non-issue. Or do you want to be forced to worship Allah at the point of a beheading sword. Don't think it won't happen. And don't think it's not The Plan.

:stup2:

Back