Is the US ready for a black president ?

WE all saw how the Republicans tried and did use Race as a tool against Ford in Tenneessee.

That was a terrible ad .... and yes it is and should be embarrasing to the party considering it was a Rove crony that was responsible for it ...
To me Harold Ford is a bright star for the Democrats ..... and I was disapointed that he didnt win election to Senate.

That was a terrible ad .... and yes it is and should be embarrasing to the party considering it was a Rove crony that was responsible for it ...
To me Harold Ford is a bright star for the Democrats ..... and I was disapointed that he didnt win election to Senate.

The problem is it appears that ad worked... you dont think they will do the same thing to Obama.

I can already see the exploitation of the fact that Obama rhymes with Osama!

The problem is it appears that ad worked... you dont think they will do the same thing to Obama.

I can already see the exploitation of the fact that Obama rhymes with Osama!

They wont need to... because unlike Harold Ford ..Obama does not have a strong resume. But you do have to admit ... Barack Hussein Obama is not a great name to have while running for the American Presidency at this juncture in time ... ;)

Last edited:
They wont need to... because unlike Harold Ford ..Obama does not have a strong resume. But you do have to admit ... Barack Hussein Obama is not a great name to have while running for the American Presidency at this juncture in time ... ;)

Yes, I am already hearing that kind of stuff from the rascist ones around here. Obama, yo momma and the like.

Yes, I am already hearing that kind of stuff from the rascist ones around here. Obama, yo momma and the like.

reminds me of when Bush nominated Rice as SS ... There was a cartoon depiction of Condoleezza Rice by Jeff Danziger, Pat Oliphant and Garry Trudeau as an ebonics speaking, big-lipped, black mammy ....
it caught alot of heat .... and those three cartoonist are politiclly aligned to the left.....

So my friend....hypocracy is everywhere

Back