Is this how pedophiles deserve to die?

Is this how pedophiles deserve to die?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, because like many liberals, I approve of whatever Muslims do

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, because like many liberals, I believe child molesters are "born that way"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because I oppose the death penalty

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You are a fake then. You wish for them to repent, any follower of Christ should know that, as well as not to judge. If you want their death, you're starting into revenge, the most well known component of wrath. If you want harm, or do harm to someone, your harm is no different then any harm they did. Now you share the same guilt.

You are a fake then. You wish for them to repent, any follower of Christ should know that, as well as not to judge. If you want their death, you're starting into revenge, the most well known component of wrath. If you want harm, or do harm to someone, your harm is no different then any harm they did. Now you share the same guilt.

A pedophile is scum of the earth. They will not stop unless they are stopped. I have no interest in feeding, housing or medicating them while waiting for them to repent. Kill them.

I prefer that my enemy die for his cause then for me to die for mine.

Lets leave these here for the wannabes.

Romans 12:17-21
Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Matthew 6:14-15
For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Ephesians 4:26-27
Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.

Lets leave these here for the wannabes.

Romans 12:17-21
Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Matthew 6:14-15
For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Ephesians 4:26-27
Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.

The New Testament isn't a suicide note.

Back