Is This Radical or Just Plain Crazy

every study done on these claims of illegals voting has born out it not true at any level worth fretting about there is a massive court record right up to the SCOTUS showing the republicans have cheated Americans out of their rights to vote to steal elections for decades

LINK

No, it wouldn't. Anecdotes related on the internet are never believable. Many if not most are likely apocryphal.

You don't believe I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals? Or that I'm an Olympic powerlifter who can kill with a spoon from 1200 yards away?

I don't know why you wouldn't believe that.

Give me their names, the date, and the DMV location.

I already gave them to the state. The DMV location was Farmington Hills,MI. The date was August 2003 (best I can do, I don't remember the day). They're Romanian and I'd have to track them down to be able to spell their names.

I actually believe you. I know for a fact two green card holders were registered to vote at the Secretary of State because of motor voter.

As long as a person checks the box for "U. S. Citizen" the state has to accept that application unless it has evidence to the contrary (Supreme Court case vs. AZ). A legal non-citizen was convicted for voting in the Texas Republican primary and general election and given six years (seems a little steep).

I also know that residents receiving subpoenas for jury duty inform the county they are ineligible for jury duty because they are not citizens although they are registered voters. This happens in both state/local and federal courts.

every study done on these claims of illegals voting has born out it not true at any level worth fretting about

there is a massive court record right up to the SCOTUS showing the republicans have cheated Americans out of their rights to vote to steal elections for decades

This was not a claim about illegals voting---I wrote "non-citizens" (not illegals) and nowhere did I say it was a major problem. You are wrong out it being "not true" but probably right about it being not a big problem. But non-citizens are registered to vote and some do vote and are convicted.

My story was really just an example of something people questioned that was true like the story about my ex son-in-law.

It is generally agreed the biggest problem of voter fraud are mail-in ballots which are intercepted or fraudulently requested.

Liberals believe my story about my ex son-in-law (gun nut) and conservatives believe my story about the Asian sisters registering to vote although they were not citizens--another example of how our partisan attachments affect our view of reality.

every study done on these claims of illegals voting has born out it not true at any level worth fretting about

there is a massive court record right up to the SCOTUS showing the republicans have cheated Americans out of their rights to vote to steal elections for decades

California DMV just registered a bunch of illegals. It's really quite easy to vote illegally if you do not require ID at the time of voting to match records.

As long as a person checks the box for "U. S. Citizen" the state has to accept that application unless it has evidence to the contrary (Supreme Court case vs. AZ). A legal non-citizen was convicted for voting in the Texas Republican primary and general election and given six years (seems a little steep).

I also know that residents receiving subpoenas for jury duty inform the county they are ineligible for jury duty because they are not citizens although they are registered voters. This happens in both state/local and federal courts.

Evince would say you are lying and demand a link. Just sayin.

I already gave them to the state. The DMV location was Farmington Hills,MI. The date was August 2003 (best I can do, I don't remember the day). They're Romanian and I'd have to track them down to be able to spell their names.

He still wouldn't believe you.

California DMV just registered a bunch of illegals. It's really quite easy to vote illegally if you do not require ID at the time of voting to match records.

Requiring a picture ID is not necessarily effective since some precincts do not bother to ask for it. Or, getting a false ID is not that difficult since illegals often have to do so for various purposes. Curious that illegals can get a false ID but citizens can't manage a voter ID.

Evince would say you are lying and demand a link. Just sayin.

Somebody needs to teach her to use Google. A person can easily find links about the AZ court case or the non-citizen convicted. It takes a little more research to find information about non-citizens subpoenaed for jury duty--but there is a study about the federal court system on the problem and congressional hearings.

Back