Is this Rana?

During the cold winters, the Alaskan Wood Frog becomes a frog-shaped block of ice. It stops breathing, and its heart stops beating. When Spring arrives the frog thaws and returns to normal going along its merry way.

11058500_1038817686146668_4885706039878574299_n.jpg

That's definitely not Rana, it doesn't look at all like a troll

During the cold winters, the Alaskan Wood Frog becomes a frog-shaped block of ice. It stops breathing, and its heart stops beating. When Spring arrives the frog thaws and returns to normal going along its merry way.

Nah; in order to be anything like Rana, it would have to be missing a brain. ;)

Look Tom! Someone you're actually funnier than! :)

Quasimodo was running down the street chased by a group of kids. He said, 'For the last time, I haven't got your football.'

There's two fellas running down the road "Help! Help! a lion's escaped" A passerby said "Which way did it go?" One of the fellas says "you stupid cunt, you don't think we're fuckin chasing it do ya?"

I went to see that Pavarotti last week and he was a right miserable git. He doesn't like it when you join in.

I went to Anfield (Liverpool FC) the other day to watch a match. A Scouser said, 'Can I mind your car for you mister?' I said, 'No! And for your information, there's a Rottweiler in the back.' The lad said: 'Put out fires, can he?'

Last edited:
Back