Is this Rana?

Not befuddled, more mystified as to how in heaven's name supposedly sentient beings could find that funny. Even stranger is that Zappa thanked you, even though you loath him with a passion.

Humor is difficult to explain to the ironically challenged such as Poor BORBO.
Let it suffice to tell you that the humor lies in the fact that you trying to make a joke at Rana's expense, is in itself stupid, and thus, funny to all who are not that stupid.
We are laughing at you BORBO not so much at anything PB said in particular. He simply illuminated your childishness with a blunt, dry observational witticism.
Poor BORBO.

Humor is difficult to explain to the ironically challenged such as Poor BORBO.
Let it suffice to tell you that the humor lies in the fact that you trying to make a joke at Rana's expense, is in itself stupid, and thus, funny to all who are not that stupid.
We are laughing at you BORBO not so much at anything PB said in particular. He simply illuminated your childishness with a blunt, dry observational witticism.
Poor BORBO.

Actually I wasn't making a joke at her expense, I have known Rana for a decade now. She used to be called BudnFrog on other boards and Rana is Latin for frog. At worst it could be described as gentle ribbing but you are too dim to see that, Howey!

Last edited:
Not befuddled, more mystified as to how in heaven's name supposedly sentient beings could find that funny. Even stranger is that Zappa thanked you, even though you loath him with a passion.

desh thanked me and she thinks I am going to stalk her and show up on her doorstep unannounced to steal her weed. But as you can see, my glorious joke even compelled her to realize it's greatness and she was left with no option but to thank it. My joke transcended everything. If a jew told that joke to hitler he would have canceled the holocaust.

desh thanked me and she thinks I am going to stalk her and show up on her doorstep unannounced to steal her weed. But as you can see, my glorious joke even compelled her to realize it's greatness and she was left with no option but to thank it. My joke transcended everything. If a jew told that joke to hitler he would have canceled the holocaust.

Apart from a few notable exceptions, you were thanked by a motley crew of rancid retards and bewildered bozos that you would be embarrassed to be associated with normally. Sad really, it can't be sunstroke in Florida it's not warm enough. Anyway I am off to Vietnam and Thailand soon, I hope that Boston disappears under mountains of snow like it did last year and your dong falls off from frostbite. Meanwhile I'll be using my dong on phở and bia hơi.

Last edited:
LOL OK it was good...it wasn't THAT good. LOL

no I didn't think you would dress as a serial killer and knock at my door to steal my weed.

I think you made up a stupid idea you thought would scare me.

It didn't

you failed yet again

but every once in awhile you make a decent joke.

No it would not have changed history

Apart from a few notable exceptions, you were thanked by a motley crew of rancid retards and bewildered bozos that you would be embarrassed to be associated with normally. Sad really, it can't be sunstroke in Florida it's not warm enough. Anyway I am off to Vietnam and Thailand soon, I hope that Boston disappears under mountain snow like it did last year and your dong falls off from frostbite. Meanwhile I'll be using my dong on phở and bia hơi.
I have both a Vietnamese and Japanese joints where I can get pho and ramen. I usually get a banh mi with my pho and feel like a pig when I'm done. It's usually more than I can eat. I love Asian noodle soups. A meal in a bowl.

no I didn't think you would dress as a serial killer and knock at my door to steal my weed.

I think you made up a stupid idea you thought would scare me.

It didn't

you failed yet again

but every once in awhile you make a decent joke.

No it would not have changed history
I know. I've told Grind a million times to stop exaggerating.

Mott, if you're ever out my way, and are in want of some pho, I live down the highway from Pho King. :D
We have Pho Chef....probably not much difference. I like the authentic Japanese ramen but for some reason it messes with my blood pressure where as the pho does not. I'd assume the ramen has a lot more sodium in it.

I have both a Vietnamese and Japanese joints where I can get pho and ramen. I usually get a banh mi with my pho and feel like a pig when I'm done. It's usually more than I can eat. I love Asian noodle soups. A meal in a bowl.

Yes the Vietnamese make great baguettes, one thing that Thailand sadly lacks. You can thank the French for that!

Back