Is this the bravest man in Britain?

I don't know what you mean.

Ice Dancer

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/album.php?albumid=90

Her younger British sister

article-1325079-0BCC2AE2000005DC-425_306x934.jpg

Last edited:
Well you're aboslutely right Tom! 4 children and 15 are like identical! It's no wonder the Brits are so far above us Amerkans in mathematics! You're soooo smert over there !

Side bar: ID is from the Pacific Northwest. I am from California, but heck Tom. This wasn't about fact was it?

Pull your thong down a tad. It's covering the crack of your ass, but it ain't attractive!

Well you're aboslutely right Tom! 4 children and 15 are like identical! It's no wonder the Brits are so far above us Amerkans in mathematics! You're soooo smert over there !

Side bar: ID is from the Pacific Northwest. I am from California, but heck Tom. This wasn't about fact was it?

Pull your thong down a tad. It's covering the crack of your ass, but it ain't attractive!

I was actually pointing out that they look very similar, the number of children is irrevelant.

I was actually pointing out that they look very similar, the number of children is irrevelant.

Oh gawd Tom you big ol' clumsy girl...doing your bitches bidding again :palm:

From now on you may link to my album if you absolutely must, but you do not have my permission to post a picture from my album in the forums in order to play your gottcha moment...btw it was total fail.

Oh gawd Tom you big ol' clumsy girl...doing your bitches bidding again :palm:

From now on you may link to my album if you absolutely must, but you do not have my permission to post a picture from my album in the forums in order to play your gottcha moment...btw it was total fail.

So you don't think she looks like you then?

So you don't think she looks like you then?

If you think for one single, solitary second that I don't know you are behind the scenes sending pics to Christie (since she has ID on IA and awl) and up to your British nose in this, then you are either deaf, dumb, and blind, just plain addlepated, or all the aforementioned. 1 + 1 always equals 2.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are trying whichever way you can to capitalize on this and that you are fair creaming your jeans over there trying to keep your composure.

Do you think it's nothing more than guess work that the PM's and emails are tearing up the cyberworld between Britain, Pennsylvania, Alaska and New York?

I don't need any aide to figure this out. All I need is history, my two eyes, and knowing you've been "one of the girls" for the past 9 years!

Darla loves you now, Tom. You fucking lucky lad! Maybe Prak will start emailing you too!~

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Last edited:
If you think for one single, solitary second that I don't know you are behind the scenes sending pics to Christie (since she has ID on IA and awl) and up to your British nose in this, then you are either deaf, dumb, and blind, just plain addlepated, or all the aforementioned. 1 + 1 always equals 2.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are trying whichever way you can to capitalize on this and that you are fair creaming your jeans over there trying to keep your composure.

Do you think it's nothing more than guess work that the PM's and emails are tearing up the cyberworld between Britain, Pennsylvania, Alaska and New York?

I don't need any aide to figure this out. All I need is history, my two eyes, and knowing you've been "one of the girls" for the past 9 years!

Darla loves you now, Tom. You fucking lucky lad! Mayne Prak will start emailing you too!~

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

You have a very fertile imagination, it's a shame you can't put it to better use.

Back