Is this the bravest man in Britain?

No rant Tom-just showing how you are involved in the BS up to your eyeballs...you and chris.

The resemblance between you and the woman or chris and the woman is much closer, of course chris is uglier (maybe it's the glasses and old lady do) and you and she both wear a gob more make-up...just saying. :loveu:

Of course now that you were forced to follow the rules I am sure you are contrite~

You take yourself far too seriously, self deprecation is not the same as self defecation.

LOL, that was some hissy fit you elicited, Tom. Good job. :good4u:

I have to tell you something, though, because it's important information and for your eyes only. (wink, wink)

I don't have ID on ignore, and never did. The only one I ignore is usf and I've said that over and over and over and over for years and years and years and years but I guess it still hasn't sunk in with some people. Mayne, just mayne, it finally will.

So regarding all those emails flying around the globe, I guess it's time for all of us to come clean and say "it never happened", not that we expect to be believed. But I think any hacker or keylogger will back us up on this. :D

As I have always maintained, you did not/do not/will not put us on IA. You have always been too damn nosey. That's why I leave you the little tidbits because well you need your pablum.

Any hacker/keylogger could back this up, but why go to the added expense when the shots in the dark and a little Google seem to get y'all in an uproar so easily?

You remember that time you asked me where you had been on vacation when I welcomed you back? It was a shot in the dark. It was August, school was out, people vacation in the summer months etc... BUT my guess is you were in Atlanta!

Bottom line. Google truly is your friend, but you know that. That is how you got ID's information on the listing of her house.

If this is our little uproar party, thanks for coming and showing that you've always felt left out. Shall we send you an invitation next time, or is crashing the party the new you?

No rant Tom-just showing how you are involved in the BS up to your eyeballs...you and chris.

The resemblance between you and the woman or chris and the woman is much closer, of course chris is uglier (maybe it's the glasses and old lady do) and you and she both wear a gob more make-up...just saying. :loveu:

Of course now that you were forced to follow the rules I am sure you are contrite~

I am howling over here seeing how much Frog's pic of her with Bill Walker on her profile looks like a younger version of Helen Thomas!

helen-thomas-larry-morrow.jpg

Not really, it is based on past decisions. The album is hers, you can post the link, not the pic, without permission.

Thanks for removing the pic. This shouldn't be so difficult.

Damo, how did you go from being the moderator of a political debate site, to a babysitter for children online?

Not really, it is based on past decisions. The album is hers, you can post the link, not the pic, without permission.

Thanks for removing the pic. This shouldn't be so difficult.

What's difficult is trying to understand the difference between posting a link to a picture and posting the picture itself, I'm fucked if I can see the logic behind it. It's obviously far too subtle for the likes of me.

What's difficult is trying to understand the difference between posting a link to a picture and posting the picture itself, I'm fucked if I can see the logic behind it. It's obviously far too subtle for the likes of me.

Well if it's the same thing Tom then why the bitch and whine fest? Isn't the jollies you get the same as merely adding a link? Or was there some other kind of kicks you got by posting my picture?

You know you are at your most feminine when you pout~

It's basically like the copyright stuff, you don't post a full copyrighted article without permission, but you link to it.

In this case the album is the poster's, without their permission you can link to the picture but not post it. This was done because some people were upset about the use their photos were put to... in one case it was used as an avatar, in another it was grossly changed, so forth.

I'm not trying to make your day bad or anything, and at any other time I would have handled it with PMs but I was on my phone when I first started it. Plus, a bit of explanation about things like this never hurts.

It's basically like the copyright stuff, you don't post a full copyrighted article without permission, but you link to it.

In this case the album is the poster's, without their permission you can link to the picture but not post it. This was done because some people were upset about the use their photos were put to... in one case it was used as an avatar, in another it was grossly changed, so forth.

I'm not trying to make your day bad or anything, and at any other time I would have handled it with PMs but I was on my phone when I first started it. Plus, a bit of explanation about things like this never hurts.

OK, that's make sense.

Back