Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL!

Right from the outset, Trump downplayed the coronavirus thing. Even calling it a hoax. I find it difficult to believe that anybody could be that stupid. What is easier to believe is that he is EVIL! I remember back when HIV started to become widespread. Because it killed mostly fags, some people saw it as a solution. Not a problem. Maybe president Chump viewed coronavirus in the same way, but for different reasons.

How could president Chump gain from the coronavirus plague. Well, it could give him a reason to shovel wealth into the coffers of big business. Which happened. Also, who is it most likely to kill? Those who are in poor health and the elderly. In the long run, having those in poor health die would keep the U.S. from having to pay for their medical coverage. And Social Security payments and other costs wouldn't have to be paid on the dead elderly.

A plague could also get president Chump broad, sweeping powers like president Bush was given with the Patriot act after 9-11. I'm sure his jewish masters could make something out of that. Also, one of the problems in the world is overpopulation. It is easy to see how a plague could make a dent in that problem. Also, president Chump made noises like he wanted to stop illegal immigration. Well our southern border is now closed. (Hope it stays that way)

Right from the outset, Trump downplayed the coronavirus thing. Even calling it a hoax. I find it difficult to believe that anybody could be that stupid. What is easier to believe is that he is EVIL! I remember back when HIV started to become widespread. Because it killed mostly fags, some people saw it as a solution. Not a problem. Maybe president Chump viewed coronavirus in the same way, but for different reasons.

How could president Chump gain from the coronavirus plague. Well, it could give him a reason to shovel wealth into the coffers of big business. Which happened. Also, who is it most likely to kill? Those who are in poor health and the elderly. In the long run, having those in poor health die would keep the U.S. from having to pay for their medical coverage. And Social Security payments and other costs wouldn't have to be paid on the dead elderly.

A plague could also get president Chump broad, sweeping powers like president Bush was given with the Patriot act after 9-11. I'm sure his jewish masters could make something out of that. Also, one of the problems in the world is overpopulation. It is easy to see how a plague could make a dent in that problem. Also, president Chump made noises like he wanted to stop illegal immigration. Well our southern border is now closed. (Hope it stays that way)

maybe you want the virus because you think overpopulation is a problem. the economic shutdown will kill more, as starvation ensues.

eugenics was a nazi phenomenon, it's perfect for you.

maybe you want the virus because you think overpopulation is a problem. the economic shutdown will kill more, as starvation ensues.

eugenics was a nazi phenomenon, it's perfect for you.

Strange. Your IQ drops more the more you reply to me. Yes, we do need to do something about overpopulation. But not that way. Also the population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.

Next, bees, termites and ants have societies. And they don't have economies at all. I'm not saying that we should live as they do. But surely we could do better than a bunch of bugs. Next, eugenics was an American thing long before it supposedly became a Nazi thing. And I favor eugenics anyway. If you know somebody who is fucked up, would you want to be the same as them?

Strange. Your IQ drops more the more you reply to me. Yes, we do need to do something about overpopulation. But not that way. Also the population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.

Next, bees, termites and ants have societies. And they don't have economies at all. I'm not saying that we should live as they do. But surely we could do better than a bunch of bugs. Next, eugenics was an American thing long before it supposedly became a Nazi thing. And I favor eugenics anyway. If you know somebody who is fucked up, would you want to be the same as them?

there's nothing here worth responding to.

I'll just say dumb evil nazi is dumb and evil.

He's not stupid, and I wouldn't say innately evil either, but his number one focus is Trump, he does everything and measures everything by how it is going to affect him, his blunders here are due to his miscalculations on how it was going to affect him politically, he addressed it as another issue, it is not an issue he can demogogue, blame on someone else, it is an entity he has never confronted, the virus don't care what he says or how he deflects

He's not stupid, and I wouldn't say innately evil either, but his number one focus is Trump, he does everything and measures everything by how it is going to affect him, his blunders here are due to his miscalculations on how it was going to affect him politically, he addressed it as another issue, it is not an issue he can demogogue, blame on someone else, it is an entity he has never confronted, the virus don't care what he says or how he deflects

For him to downplay the seriousness of coronavirus is about as stupid as you can get. After all, he didn't run to become president of himself. No matter how self centered he may be, he should have given some thought to the American people. But as I said, there is always the possibility that he actually viewed the coronavirus as a good thing.

For him to downplay the seriousness of coronavirus is about as stupid as you can get. After all, he didn't run to become president of himself. No matter how self centered he may be, he should have given some thought to the American people. But as I said, there is always the possibility that he actually viewed the coronavirus as a good thing.

The Nazi economics of coronavirus where for every patient infected there's a $20,000 medical bill plus sociopsychopathilogical human farming population control appears to be a superior master plan of the master race win.

The probability of viewing coronavirus as a good thing with everyone being forced to wearing masks as if they're all Islam; social distancing profiling in the national religion should go viral.....

Even in the most hidebound Empires, if the ruler behaved like trumpf he'd have been quietly seen off. There seems to be something sick about contemporary America. The poor, pathetic old bugger is hopelessly senile, and now beyond making the moral judgements he was never taught to make when younger. It would be a kindness to put him down fast.

Back