Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL!

93186029_1278155085722511_4201180027892531200_n.jpg

Yes Dear!

You can bet that the Don will be looking at every opportunity to take full advantage of the virus to make him and his donors money for themselves and his re-election.

But the virus is having an effect on his administration like a candle burning on both ends, as the more people are finding out abouty his responses to the crisis the more people are jumping ship.

Perhaps you have to lose one of your own, or close friend, to this virus before your disgust with Donald Trump sets in. Perhaps you have to suffer the disease yourself. Perhaps you have to lose a ton on the stock market. Perhaps you have to lose your job or home or marriage, but the disappointment with Donald Trump is growing and growing every day!

You can bet that the Don will be looking at every opportunity to take full advantage of the virus to make him and his donors money for themselves and his re-election.

But the virus is having an effect on his administration like a candle burning on both ends, as the more people are finding out abouty his responses to the crisis the more people are jumping ship.

Perhaps you have to lose one of your own, or close friend, to this virus before your disgust with Donald Trump sets in. Perhaps you have to suffer the disease yourself. Perhaps you have to lose a ton on the stock market. Perhaps you have to lose your job or home or marriage, but the disappointment with Donald Trump is growing and growing every day!

Of course... He sees the silver lining in this crisis, silver & gold for him & his buddies~that will make them like him:rolleyes:

Are you an eternal optimist or just naive?? I try to be but I don't have much left to waste.. I read earlier today in someone's signature all these ppl & things trump & his minions blame &/or will blame for the virus, but really it applies to anything.... Anything or anyone but him~he can do no wrong in their eyes, & that is that!!!

Of course... He sees the silver lining in this crisis, silver & gold for him & his buddies~that will make them like him:rolleyes:

Are you an eternal optimist or just naive?? I try to be but I don't have much left to waste.. I read earlier today in someone's signature all these ppl & things trump & his minions blame &/or will blame for the virus, but really it applies to anything.... Anything or anyone but him~he can do no wrong in their eyes, & that is that!!!

I wish I was forever the optimist Bill! But, when I saw our Democracy come to a crisis during Trump's reign, I've lost a lot of that optimism. This Trump era has been a setback for America in so many ways. iI'll take a lot of horses and King's men to put that Humpty Dumpty back together again. Just our leadership role in the world will take years to restore back to where we once were. I want normalcy dammit! And I can't wait to have it again someday.

And now with this depression that is sure to come, on top of everything else, the deaths from this virus, it is going to take me a while to break out of my doldrums.

But, I feel better about the election coming up, and we can't get there fast enough for me. So, OK I am either a wishful thinker or an optimist after all.

I am not looking back- just looking ahead.

I wish I was forever the optimist Bill! But, when I saw our Democracy come to a crisis during Trump's reign, I've lost a lot of that optimism. This Trump era has been a setback for America in so many ways. iI'll take a lot of horses and King's men to put that Humpty Dumpty back together again. Just our leadership role in the world will take years to restore back to where we once were. I want normalcy dammit! And I can't wait to have it again someday.

And now with this depression that is sure to come, on top of everything else, the deaths from this virus, it is going to take me a while to break out of my doldrums.

But, I feel better about the election coming up, and we can't get there fast enough for me. So, OK I am either a wishful thinker or an optimist after all.

I am not looking back- just looking ahead.

:cool:

I am optimistic about a few things, like the resiliency of the American ppl, trump, his isms & minions will also pass....

The new normal I am less optimistic about....... I don't assume we will get back to that place, our "old" place in the world, Pax Americana.. trump shit all over that & the CCP wasn't sitting on a big orange ass just watching it happen, they have plans of their own & their economy is marching forward & American capitalist are feeding it along w/ a growing # of others around the world...

:cool:

I am optimistic about a few things, like the resiliency of the American ppl, trump, his isms & minions will also pass....

The new normal I am less optimistic about....... I don't assume we will get back to that place, our "old" place in the world, Pax Americana.. trump shit all over that & the CCP wasn't sitting on a big orange ass just watching it happen, they have plans of their own & their economy is marching forward & American capitalist are feeding it along w/ a growing # of others around the world...

Bill, I with a lot of baited breath and restraint, I was also optimistic about Donald Trump the day after Election night 2016. Well that is after I got over my original shock of him winning the election in the first place. But, by the next day, I said to myself, "Oh well, I'm going to be fair and give him the benefit of the doubt, and give him a little time to give me some kind of prove that my intuitions about him could be wrong. I mean, let us see if he really intends to set politics aside and try to bring the nation back together again. I was willing to leave my politics aside- IF HE WOULD- or COULD!

But then he gave that horrific Inauguration speech, and then the lying started the very next day, and I realized we had a dangerous leader who was the worst example of a decent, earnest, compassionate, and civil human being I have ever known about, much less as someone with the attributes to be qualified to be a president of the United States or leader of the Free world.

He has failed America on every level. His actions and policies have come across to the majority of people in this country like the shrill sounds you would get from fingernails intentionally clawing across a chalkboard, or the sound and damage one would get from dropping a 1" ball bearing into a Blender already revved up at it's highest speed.

Last edited:
Bill, I with a lot of baited breath and restraint, I was also optimistic about Donald Trump the day after Election night 2016. Well that is after I got over my original shock of him winning the election in the first place. But, by the next day, I said to myself, "Oh well, I'm going to be fair and give him the benefit of the doubt, and give him a little time to give me some kind of prove that my intuitions about him could be wrong. I mean, let us see if he really intends to set politics aside and try to bring the nation back together again. I was willing to leave my politics aside- IF HE WOULD- or COULD!

But then he gave that horrific Inauguration speech, and then the lying started the very next day, and I realized we had a dangerous leader who was the worst example of a decent, earnest, compassionate, and civil human being I have ever known about, much less as someone with the attributes to be qualified to be a president of the United States or leader of the Free world.

He has failed America on every level. His actions and policies have come across to the majority of people in this country like the shrill sounds you would get from fingernails intentionally clawing across a chalkboard, or the sound and damage one would get from dropping a ball bearing into a Blender already revved up at it's highest speed.

trump is the tip of the human liberation movement.

Liberation from what? Democracy? The Free Press? Free Elections? Humanity? World Leadership? The Truth? Reality? Right from wrong? Dignity?

Because if those are the things you want to see liberated- GREAT! YOU HAVE YOUR MAN!

deep state dark magician globalist totalitarian pedophiles.

Trump has a 5th-grade vocabulary and cannot express his "thoughts" very well. He has no concept of truth. He says whatever he thinks will help him in 2020 and lies about everything else. He is man estranged from normal values.

Trump has a 5th-grade vocabulary and cannot express his "thoughts" very well. He has no concept of truth. He says whatever he thinks will help him in 2020 and lies about everything else. He is man estranged from normal values.
I tried to listen to his mini rally yesterday. I could not finish, the disjointed thoughts and sentences, talking about the same things not related to the virus. I decided I’m only tuning to local updates on the virus. Trump is on the crazy train and it’s out of control.

nope. I'm concise as usual. brevity is the soul of wit.

Great! Now you are a self-licking ice cream cone just like your idol Donald Trump!

Keep licking your own self and feathering your own ass!

You trumptards are the most self-important self-congratulating people I have ever know about!

Legends before your own time!

Back