is watermark going to ever chill out?

Will watermark ever chill out?

• Total voters
I will chill out once my nation has been liberated from fascist occupation, I am free once more, and the American people rule themselves. Otherwise, every member of the Republican/White Supremacist party should be treated like an enemy during war.

The worst day of my life was when I went to sleep in a beautiful, free nation and woke up in an evil fascist dictatorship. It was worse than 9/11. Your crimes are unforgivable.

I will chill out once my nation has been liberated from fascist occupation, I am free once more, and the American people rule themselves. Otherwise, every member of the Republican/White Supremacist party should be treated like an enemy during war.

And yet, you're working for a Cooperation; so how does it feel to be working as a slave? ;)

I was born in a free nation. I fear I will die in a fascist dictatorship. Already resegregation as the reconstruction of white supremacy is beginning. Once a man has a taste of freedom, he does not give it up. I will not surrender to the white supremacists. While they hold power, I am not free. They are my enemy and the enemy of all free Americans.

This poll can't be factually voted on; because you left out the probability that he'll slip into a depression and commit suicide by overdosing, which is my vote.

:evilnod:

Now is not the time for reason. Justice and war are incompatible concepts. I refuse to grant my enemies, the enemies of the American people, the dignity of reason.

The only emotions I feel now are sleep and hatred. I shed tears for the bestialities inflicted upon my nation and its people by the evil, white supremacist monsters.

The worst day of my life was when I went to sleep in a beautiful, free nation and woke up in an evil fascist dictatorship. It was worse than 9/11. Your crimes are unforgivable.

actually by the time you went to sleep you already knew you were fucked. I remember election night I still thought it was close but once I saw you demoralized I knew great things were to come

And what rights of yours were curtailed after Obama was inaugurated?

Did I say anything about rights? Did Skidmark in the post I quoted? Nope. Nice try at trying to shape the field though. Well, no it wasn't, it actually wasn't a very good attempt.

Back