is watermark going to ever chill out?

Will watermark ever chill out?

• Total voters
In that I conquered your mother with my cannon?

Pathetic, please try harder!

There were two guys running down the road shouting, "help! help! a lion's escaped"

Billy said, "which way did it go?"

One of the guys replied "you stupid cunt, you don't think we're fuckin chasing it do ya?"

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't worry it was bad advice. 3D just wants to see you get ripped off. They would take your money and leave. All you need to do are two things and it doesn't require speaking. Just show her the money and your big Johnson. You'll either get laid or go to jail. That is unless you're hung like a bull tit mouse. Then she'll take your money, laugh at you and leave.

1) He can afford the money, and, if she's anything like the lady from Biloxi Blues, it's money well spent. Best. Hooker. Ever.

2) I'm the guy who told him to waste money on a sports car instead of a life-sized animé doll, while all of you asked him questions about hair colour and wardrobe apparel.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yea sure, keep telling yourself that. Lots of Trump supporters do that. Trump tells a lie and his supporters repeat it over and over again until they believe it.

Hey Skidmark...did you read that? Grind thinks he's smarter than everyone including you!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Trump thinks he is smarter than anyone else, too. It's humorous

1) He can afford the money, and, if she's anything like the lady from Biloxi Blues, it's money well spent. Best. Hooker. Ever.

2) I'm the guy who told him to waste money on a sports car instead of a life-sized animé doll, while all of you asked him questions about hair colour and wardrobe apparel.
Well Good God 3D....who in their right minds wants a dork like Skidmark with a Napoleonic Complex driving around DC in a sports car? There'd be hundreds...no thousands of bodies strewn all over DC and not one fucking one of them a politician. Who the hell would want that on their conscience (besides ILA)? The world is far better off with Skidmark having an anime doll. I mean be reasonable about this...even hookers deserve a break.

Last edited:

I agree with 1. My brother was not socially, um, capable, how about that. So, we got him a hooker for his 18th birthday. I didn't know her, but they other guy did, I never asked. Anyway, very classy, was actually getting out of the business because she met someone, but my friend convinced me she was not a trash hooker, but very selective (given her rates, I believed him).

My brother was different from then on. I honestly didn't believe it would make a difference in him. But it did.

He needs an 4 wheel drive SUV and needs to get out camping, hiking or whatever. His personality would not be helped with a sports car. Plus, most young guys who have sports cars are total douchebags.

Well Good God 3D....who in their right minds wants a dork like Skidmark with a Napoleonic Complex driving around DC in a sports car? There'd be hundreds...no thousands of bodies strewn all over DC and not one fucking one of them a politician. Who the hell would want that on their conscience (besides ILA)? The world is far better off with 3D WM having an anime doll. I mean be reasonable about this...even hookers deserve a break.

Hey, that actually sounds like a win-win! :cof1:

I agree with 1. My brother was not socially, um, capable, how about that. So, we got him a hooker for his 18th birthday. I didn't know her, but they other guy did, I never asked. Anyway, very classy, was actually getting out of the business because she met someone, but my friend convinced me she was not a trash hooker, but very selective (given her rates, I believed him).

My brother was different from then on. I honestly didn't believe it would make a difference in him. But it did.

He needs an 4 wheel drive SUV and needs to get out camping, hiking or whatever. His personality would not be helped with a sports car. Plus, most young guys who have sports cars are total douchebags.

how​ was your bro different?

how​ was your bro different?

Half way between normal and mentally retarded. Basically had a 6th grade education level, but did ultimately live on his own with assistance. Had a brain tumor that they didn't catch until he was 6. Probably would be normal if born now.

Super great guy.

Back