Islam. How To Properly Beat Your Wife

because they are liars tom. They don't actually care about equal rights and feminism and things like that. It's just a means to an end. They want control. They want to block what you are allowed to say, they want power.. they don't actually care.

I would have said that was far too cynical previously but you may just be right.

Last edited:
The difference is, Muslims condone it.

Anybody who knows about places like the UAE can vouch for the fact that the men there treat foreigners like shit especially Pakistanis, Filipinos and Thais who are not much better than modern day slaves. When I was in Doha recently I spoke to an Australian who worked there and he said you only have to see how indulgent they are to boys to see why they grow up so arrogant.

Do they flog or stone women for adultery? There was a case recently where a Dutch woman was jailed in Qatar for reporting rape to the police.

Yes, I recall reading that.. Disgusting.. If I was a women I would never go there..

Yes, I recall reading that.. Disgusting.. If I was a women I would never go there..

I was in Doha earlier this year, but only at the airport transiting from London to Bangkok. It's ironic really, Qatar Airlines was voted best carrier in the world in 2015 but the country wouldn't win many votes.

I was in Doha earlier this year, but only at the airport transiting from London to Bangkok. It's ironic really, Qatar Airlines was voted best carrier in the world in 2015 but the country wouldn't win many votes.

Business or pleasure in Bangkok??

Business or pleasure in Bangkok??

My missus is Thai, so draw your own conclusion. We flew to Bangkok and then went on to Saigon to meet my Vietnamese daughter in law and my son. Stayed there for a couple of weeks and the flew back to Thailand for another 2 weeks. My daughter in law and son both live in London these days.

Sounds like pleasure, as long as you get along w/ the in-laws..

My daughter, son-inlaw & grandson where there last year for a few weeks, they loved it..

You got under Trolls skin Milagro. Three threads now about Brits that are clearly aimed at you.

He is obsessed with you.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

This guy is promoting it, & I guess some like men in the countries of our best friends do so as well but it is hardly universal...

Check this out LINK compare Bosnia & some of these other countries, compare it to that libertarian paradise Somalia for example..

IMHO it has a lot more to do w/ the culture although there are various religions that either condone or turn a blind eye to it.. Hell it wasn't that long ago it was quite common here in gawds country...

Libertarian paradise would require law and order to remain. Only idiot anarcho-marxist libs want no L/O

You got under Trolls skin Milagro. Three threads now about Brits that are clearly aimed at you.

He is obsessed with you.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Yes I do seem to have an uncanny ability to piss off trolls and fembots.

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

You're on a roll Milagro. He made another thread about England stuff and used the same slur he calls you all the time.

Wow, you really got under his skin.

You're on a roll Milagro. He made another thread about England stuff and used the same slur he calls you all the time.

Wow, you really got under his skin.

Good, maybe the toerag will storm off in a huff like Darla? He is a pretty sad bastard at the best of times.

Good, maybe the toerag will storm off in a huff like Darla? He is a pretty sad bastard at the best of times.

That would be nice. But he will just delete them in a week or two. Remember when he accused me of posting here more than him and then I pointed out all his alt accounts each with roughly 25K posts? He had the entire thread deleted. Then there was his thread about how often people think about him and the thread turned into a major Yurt love fest between him and Leo. When I pointed this out, the thread disappeared and he created the identical thread a week later, this time banning me.

LOL, coward.

LMAO, as I predicted, Trollop just deleted his FOUR threads about Brits. But I'm sure Zappa will be along to deny it ever happened. If he is not a mod and the mods are deleting so many of his threads, one wonders why because they say it is not allowed very often, but he does it every week and it is multiple threads.

Poor Trollop.

Was this beating w/in the edicts of Sharia Law for political discussion??

A political argument between a Florida couple escalated to the point of requiring police to respond, the Smoking Gun reported on Wednesday.

According to investigators in Bradenton, 78-year-old Lawrence Littman was charged with battery on a person over 65 for allegedly attacking his wife, 73-year-old Elvia Littman on July 27.

The alleged victim told investigators that her husband is supporting Republican Donald Trump in the presidential election, while she planned to vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The suspect’s booking document stated that he called his wife “many derogatory names then grabbed her wrist and threw her on a chair in the bedroom.”

She then tried to get away, police said, but her husband “followed her, grabbed her by the arm again and slung her to the ground.”

Lawrence Littman told police that his wife tried to slap him, forcing him to shove her away and causing her to fall.

The suspect pleaded not guilty to the charge against him. He was released on $500 bond while being ordered not to have any contact with his wife.

Back