Islam. How To Properly Beat Your Wife

LMAO, as I predicted, Trollop just deleted his FOUR threads about Brits. But I'm sure Zappa will be along to deny it ever happened. If he is not a mod and the mods are deleting so many of his threads, one wonders why because they say it is not allowed very often, but he does it every week and it is multiple threads.

Poor Trollop.

It can't be Grind as he is busy, Damo is hardly ever here now. Billy has buggered off so that only leaves Rana.

Grind only likes him because he likes his trolling. Same with Rana. If he were trolling as a right winger, she would hate him. In fact she used to hate him and so did Grind. Kind of funny how that "changed".

If people request threads to be deleted, we pretty much always do so. We have said this many times. It's not a special power. If you want a thread deleted, just ask. Legion isn't the only one to do this, many people ask on occasion.

I am neutral on legion. I don't really think about him too much to be honest. I know that in your world, given you are thinking about legion 24/7, thinking about him while you take a shit, a shower, while driving to work, while at work, in your dreams, etc, that you assume everyone else thinks about legion as much as you do. That is not the case.

If people request threads to be deleted, we pretty much always do so. We have said this many times. It's not a special power. If you want a thread deleted, just ask. Legion isn't the only one to do this, many people ask on occasion.

I am neutral on legion. I don't really think about him too much to be honest. I know that in your world, given you are thinking about legion 24/7, thinking about him while you take a shit, a shower, while driving to work, while at work, in your dreams, etc, that you assume everyone else thinks about legion as much as you do. That is not the case.

I have requested threads be deleted on occasion but Trollop just takes the piss.

Back