Israeli Debaucle?

Ahh I see Zionism has branched out to embrace far more than it seemed to origionally....
I kept getting that drift from various posts and was wondering what this had to do with my limited understanding of zionism...
diverge and conqueor.

Ahh I see Zionism has branched out to embrace far more than it seemed to origionally....
I kept getting that drift from various posts and was wondering what this had to do with my limited understanding of zionism...
diverge and conqueor.
Yup. The word has "grown" in meaning along the way.

It has some roots in both sides. I'm only talking about the western bigots because I live in the west. It's up to people in the Muslim world to out their bigots. Which, in fact, many are, though you'd never know it from our mainstream media.

But when they fail to, we are automatically charged to do so for our own survival. We stand down, as they stand up.

But when they fail to, we are automatically charged to do so for our own survival. We stand down, as they stand up.
You scare too easily. Panic mode should be reserved for truly life threatening situations. Islamist militancy is far less dangerous to me and thee than it is to your basic middle class secular Egyptian, say.

Back