It appears the 40s kinda suck

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22896014

Damn Im glad Im 50 now.

Middle age is truly depressing, study finds
But good news is that most grow happy again during golden years
Most popular

LONDON - Middle age is miserable for many, according to a study using data from 80 countries showing that depression is most common among men and women in their 40s.

The British and U.S. researchers found that happiness for people in 72 countries ranging from Albania to Zimbabwe follows a U-shaped curve where life begins cheerful before turning tough during middle age and then returning to the joys of youth in the golden years.

Could be elbeefy...........

Act like you're 30? LOL

You act like you're roughly 94.

however since I am getting it and you are in a prolonged dry spell you must be way over the oldest known living person way above 120years!:shock:

and with this I will bid you a fair adu...I will take my toys and go home...dinner is calling and I am tired of playing 'Ring around the Rosey':D

Last edited:
however since I am getting it and you are in a prolonged dry spell you must be way over the oldest known living person way above 120years!:shock:

and with this I will bid you a fair adu...I will take my toys and go home...dinner is calling and I am tired of playing 'Ring around the Rosey':D

Only old people get tired of ring around the rosy.

:cof1:

Damn I expected a little more wisdom and maybe even some fear from the youngins.
So far life has gotten better as I have gotten older. I can't see that stopping because of something so arbitrary as a birth day.

Hey for us chicks at least they carry some pretty major chemistry changes.That paired with the death of my father and my sons teen years made them fairly hairy. Not horrible just more treacherous.

Its good for people to know what they may face rather than just be blindsided by lifes momments. There is a world wide pattern to these things so there MUST be some reality in it.

Glen Beck use to have a little skit on his radio show called "Bitch or Bag", then call out names of well known liberal females, and callers would respond with one word answers. Is it possible to be both?

Back